𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚🤍

Jayla Richardson
Two month later

I had the baby, it was a rough and painful delivery but I did it. Ben ended up getting a boy and he still named him Altas. He doesn't live with me, I only see him when I'm babysitting him or around Ben.

Now that I'm baby free, taking care of the kids isn't as hard as it was when I was pregnant. But I do miss being pregnant. But I'm not having any kids no time soon. I haven't spoke to my mom since that cafe shit. My dad texts Kentrell and he comes over to spend time with the kids, but only when I'm not there. Karter will be turning one very soon and I'm so sad.

All my kids are growing on me. Soon they gonna be grown and living there own lives. But I cherish these moments I have with them. Kentrell said that he was inviting my mom and dad to dinner tonight which I wasn't a fan of.

"Baby are we staying here for dinner?" I asked him while brushing my teeth. "Nah, we going to this nice restaurant I found downtown." He said coming up behind me. I bend down to spit out the toothpaste. "What? No we can eat here." I said wiping my face. "We spent enough money, last night." I said turn around, he grabbed me and sat me on the counter.

"I can't spoil you?" He asked licking his lips at me. "It's not that. You brought a lot of things, some I didn't ask for." He laughed. "I can't show you that I love you?" He kissed my neck. "Kentrell..." I moaned. "You made enough love to me these pass weeks." I said pushing his head and climbing down. I walked to bed when he smack my butt.

"You look good." He smirked. "To good actually." He followed me pushing me onto the bed. I wasn't in the mood but I wasn't going to pass up some dick.

"How do I look?" I asked him , I had a satan red dress on and some gold heels. My hair was pressed down , and my makeup was done. This dress showed my curves very well. "Damn. You look good baby. But ion like the dress." He said walking up to me. He turned me around and started checking me out.

"Why you don't like it? You brought it for me." I smacked my lips. "Because it makes your ass look fat in this. And ion need no nigga looking at you. But ima let you wear it, so when we get back home i could take them off." He said sliding his fingers down into my panties, gently rubbing my clit I moaned. Then he pulled his fingers out and sucked them , looking me in my eyes.

"Kentrell stop. Are you ready?" I said grabbing my purse. He nodded, we walked downstairs where the kids was. "Okay bed time is at 8:30, he doesn't like his bottle but try to feed it to him. If kinsley gets hungry take her to McDonald's. She loves them, and she'll eat anything off the menu. Make sure she gets in the tub before bedtime. Bath karter in the sink, and all their things are in their room. And when you change him, make sure he's done peeing or he will pee on you. Got it?" I explained to Ben, Three and kd.

But they all looked so confused which made me laugh. "If y'all need help just call me." I said picking up kins. "I love you sweetie, be good for your uncles okay?" I kissed her. "Okay mommy" she smiled. "Make sure they don't go in my snack drawer." She nodded, I gave her one last kiss then I put her down.

"Jayla come on! Bye y'all love y'all." Kentrell said grabbing me and pulling me out the house.

"Are you sure they're going to be okay?" I asked seating in the car. "Yes babe they'll be fine." He said pulling off.

We pulled up to this restaurant, Kentrell got out and opened my door. I gave him a kiss and walked inside the building, they sat us down at the table my parents were.

"Jayla. Kentrell. It's nice seeing y'all, you both look good." My dad said smiling. "Thanks, but uhm why are we here?" I asked, my dad shot a look at Kentrell then at me.

"Let's order something." Kentrell said, after ordering our food me and my dad talked more.

I really got to know his good side, other than his bad side. "I know what I did was wrong but I'm truly sorry for everything I caused you. I never wanted to be that man, I'm a good guy I promise." He said holding my hands. I smiled at me.

"Jayla please can you talk to me?" My mom said making me roll my eyes. "I'm listening."

"I know I should've told you about your father. When he called you at kinsleys party, I was going to tell you but it was to late. Jayla your my only child and I don't want us to be like this." She said crying, I got up and walked over to her and hugged her.

"I love you too mom." I said to her. I wiped her tears and gave her another hug. I sat down and the food came, I quickly dug in with no hesitation. After a few bites I bit down on something hard. I pulled it out my mouth and it was a ring. I looked up and my mom and dad was smiling at me. Then I turned towards Kentrell and he was on his knees in front of me.

"Omg omg Kentrell!" I yelled getting everybody's attention on us. "Jayla, I asked myself a million times everyday, "how did I get so lucky to have a woman like you." To wake up next to you and sleep next to you. Your the best thing that happened to me and I can't thank you enough, I don't know where I would be right now if we didn't do what we did that night." I laughed, "you was meant for me. And I want to make sure your mines forever. By giving you my last name, so Jayla Richardson will you be my wife?" He asked I couldn't hold in my tears anymore.

"Yes baby yes!" I yelled jumping into his arms as everyone started clapping. He placed the ring on my finger and kissed me passionately on the lips. "Alright now, don't forget that we're still sitting here." My dad making me and kentrell laugh.

We sat down and I couldn't stop looking at this beautiful bug ring he got me. "Did I miss anything?" Sheronda said out of breath. "A lot girl." My mom said pointing to my ring.

She hit Kentrell on his head, "I told you to wait til I got here." She grabbed my hand and glared at the ring. "It's beautiful, I'm glad my son found someone like you to spend the rest of his life with." She hugged me.

"Alright so on the honeymoon, we should expect you do be pregnant right? Cause when y'all get back a pregnancy test will be waiting." She said bluntly making my dad and Kentrell start couching. "Uhm..I can't promise you that." I said laughing. "But I can. She know my seeds never miss none of her eggs. My kids strong." Kentrell teased. "Boy Whatever, birth control got me." I said pulling out the pills.

Kentrell and my dad grabbed them out my hands, taking each one out and putting it in the drinks. "Dad your encouraging this?" I laughed. "I want more grand babies and kids are only made one way." I smacked my lips. "So son, do your best. We're all counting on you." I rolled my eyes.

"Your my only daughter, so I'm sorry." He shrugged. "Daddy, that's not fair."

He laughed, I kept hearing heels. The sound of heels got louder and louder, sounding like the person was walking towards us. Then it stopped......

"oh daddy don't lie to her. She's not the daughter you have." I heard a girl voice.

I turned around slowly, "hi sister, you missed me?" She smiled.

*NOT EDITED*
Please excuse my mistakes
But thanks for reading chapter thirty

Peace out ✌🏽