𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆🤍

Kentrell Gaulden

I woke up not feeling my arm, I looked over and seen Kisnley was out laying on me. I smiled at her as I grabbed my phone and took pictures of her, as I did Ben walked in. "You up na?" He laughed as he walked up and sat down. "Yeah but I gotta work on some shit so take her home for me ight?" I said hanging Kisnley to Ben. "And protect my seed or ima kill yo ass." I said getting up.

He laughed before nodding his head. "Ian gon hurt my niece. But I gotchu." He said standing up with Kisnley on him. I kissed her soft big cheeks, as a smile went across her face. She looked up at me before laying her head back on Ben shoulder. "Ight slime." I said dabbing him up and he walked out the studio.

I turned and sat down inna chair, I couldn't get my mind off Jayla. I placed my hand on my forehead and sighed. I hope she okay, I'm falling for this girl and ion think I wanna stop. I grabbed my notebook and started writing lyrics down from my heart.

Benjamin/Ben

I couldn't think straight bruh. As I looked at Kisnley in my rearview mirror she was sleeping. I want a baby, so bad but ion think Dream wants one. As I was thinking about her she texted my phone. I grabbed it, but still keeping my eyes on the road.

Wifey😍💚💍
Bae? Where you at?🥺

Beenieboo🥺💍
I was at the studio with Trell. Why wassup?

Wifey😍💚💍
Jayla is pregnant again. Well I mean I heard it on the phone while she was at the doctors office. I don't know what happened but she hasn't called me back and I'm very worried, where's Kisnley?

Beenieboo🥺💍
Oh Damn. I hope she ight, but I got lil mama. We onna way home rn🤦🏽

Wifey😍💚💍
Good. I think we should tell Kentrell that she's pregnant again.

Beenieboo🥺💍
I  gotta question baby? I've been thinking about so much but ion know how you'll take it. What I'm tryna say is-

As I was texting Dream I felt an urge to look up, as I looked up I seen lights coming towards me. I didn't know what to do, as I quickly grabbed the wheel trying to move but the lights got so close and that's all I seen when everything with black.

Dream Dewitt

Wifey😍💚💍
Ben? Babe what's up?

Wifey😍💚💍
Babe? Are you okay? Hellooooo?
Babe I'm getting worried hello? Are you getting my texts? Ben?
Babe?🥺

I didn't understand why he wasn't texting me back, it's been almost a hour since he last texted me. I got so worried that I had to text Kentrell.

Lilsis ❤️🐍
Kentrell?

Bigbro💚🐍
Waddam

Lilsis❤️🐍
Ben hasn't texted me back. The last time I texted him was an hour ago, have you been texting him?

Bigbro💚🐍
Nah, I've been working on my music but the last time I seen him is when I told him to take my seed home, he was texting you while driving?👀

Lilsis❤️🐍
Um. Ion know Kentrell but I'm worried  for him and Kisnley.

Bigbro💚🐍
Yeah I know😒, but say call him up and see if he answers ight?

Lilsis❤️🐍
Okay, and don't judge me you know Kisnley is like a daughter to me, sometimes I just wish I can have one.

Bigbro💚🐍
It ain't hard to get pregnant Dream, all you have to do is find someone who loves you and keep trying🤷🏽‍♂️

Lilsis❤️🐍
Yeah but there's a problem with the getting pregnant part. Let's not talk about that okay, right now I'm worried about my niece and my boyfriend.

Bigbro💚🐍
Yeah I understand say text me what happens, I'm starting to worry now. Make sure my child ight bruh🤦🏽

Read
8:23pm

I went to Ben contact name but no answer, it rong for a while but went straight to voicemail. Okay now I'm worried. What if something happened to him and Kisnley? Tears started to show up as I wiped them off. I got up and started walking around back and forth as the front door opened.

I ran to the door thinking it was Ben but it wasn't. "Damn you ain't never hug me like that." Joe laughed as he pushed me off. "Sorry I though you were Ben." I said walking back to the couch. "Speaking on Ben you know where he is?" He asked as he walked towards me. "No. Him and Kisnley haven't came home yet, me and Kentrell is worried." I said biting down on my fingers. "Damn you don't think-" my phone started to ring cutting him off. I quickly ran to it and answered it.

"Hello?" I said , "yes this is Catherine Hospital, I'm calling for a Benjamin and Kisnley." She said as my face turned Blue. "Yes what happened? I said listening to her talk. "There was a bad head on collision on Choctaw and there were a lot of people hurt. I'm calling because in one car there was a baby and she's in for surgery, I was explained that she flew through the windshield and hit the ground. She's in very bad health right , I need to speak to the father and mother please." She said as tears ran down my face.

I was trying to take in her words but I couldn't. I bussed out crying in front of her and Joe looked at weird as I turned around and fell to the ground.

"Hello?" The woman said on the phone for the fourth time. "What's wrong?" He asked as he walked up to me. I looked up at him and he gave me a confused look, as I placed my head down.

How am I gonna tell Kentrell?🥺

Side Chick ©️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें