𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏🤍

Kentrell Gaulden

Today is Kinsley's birthday. My baby is turning three, I couldn't be happier. Right now we was helping Erica and my mom set up. Jayla had the kids with her.

"Put it over there! Damn can y'all hear?" Sheronda yelled making me roll my eyes. "Kentrell I will slap the black off you." I rolled my eyes again.

"Just sit right there boys." Erica said making sit the stuff down. "Ohhh this looks good, she'll love it." She said clapping her hands. "Kinsley or Jayla?" Ben said making everybody laughed.

"They coming hide!" Erica yelled as she turned off the lights. Jayla opened the door, "if these mother fuckers jump out ima scream." She said making us laugh. "SURPRISED! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KINSLEY!" We all yelled. Kinsley looked so pretty. I guess Jayla knows what she's doing.

Jayla Richardson

"Look kins there's momo and your cousins and uncles!" I said as she ran to them. I carried karter to the table, and sat down. I was so out of breath. "You okay?" Ben asked sitting beside me. "Just tired that's all." I said then the baby started moving.

"The baby moving....wanna feel?" I asked him, he quickly nodded. Placing his hands on my stomach he smiled. "I never thought this day will come." He said looking up at me. "Thank you Jayla." I smiled. "Don't sweat it, I'm totally fine with carrying babies. Ask Kentrell, he left two of them in my vagina." He laughed. "Oh shut up." I heard making me roll my eyes.

"You found a name yet?" I asked him. "Yeah it's a unisex name though." He said . "Lemme hear it." "Altas." Thats different, very different. I never heard of that before but it's pretty.

"That's different." I spoke. "But it's pretty. You never told me what you wanted." He continued rubbing my belly. "A girl and a boy." I nodded. "Well can y'all come on and sing my baby happy birthday." Sheronda yelled.

I got up and walked over to them. Picking up kinsley, sitting her down by her cake. "Mommy I don't want you to sing me happy birthday I want the song." She said smiling. I couldn't say no. I picked her up and sat her on my lap, and I began to sing.

"Now make a wish kins" Erica said as kinsley blew out her candles. Everyone clapped, and I cut the cake. "You carried on the family tradition I see." My mom said as I packed up some food. "Of course momma, it's a beautiful song." I said walking away. "Jay-" "Jayla someone's on the phone looking for you." Kentrell said handing me my phone.

"Hello?" I said putting the phone to my ear. "Why didn't I get an invite to my grandbaby birthday party?" A male voice spoke. My eyes widen , and fear came over me. I dropped my phone. "Jayla what's wrong?" Everyone said in union. "H-he's b-back...." I stuttered.