𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Jasmin Richardson

"Aww your getting bigger, how you been?"

"I been okay, making it on my own." I smiled, but no smile can hide the pain. The late nights, and no sleep. I haven't ate in weeks, jobs won't take me in, I can't find shelters.

I was a mess, I wanted to go back to Jayla, but how? She's getting married in 2 months, she's not worried about me anymore. So why should I?

"Are you doing okay? I could see that your tired, are you okay?" She asked but the room got small, and then it started shining.

Then I fell.

***************************************
"Well hello, you're awake." A nurse said smiling in my face. I opened my eyes wider and looked around. Then I saw Jayla, Ben, Kentrell, mama, and Mike.

"Where am I?" I asked, "well you passed out, and your heart stopped for a couple seconds. We rushed you to the ER and called your family." She smiled, but I didn't say anything.

"Jasmin why did you leave? And why didn't you tell me you're pregnant? I could've helped you Jasmin. I wanted to bond with you, why did you leave?" Jayla asked sitting beside me holding my hand.

I couldn't tell her the truth it'll kill her more then it'll kill me. I looked up and he mugged me, I put my head down. There's so many things I want to tell her but how can I?

"Jasmin baby, we were worried about you." Mom said trying to sound so innocent. "Baby you carrying my child. Why would you leave me?" Ben cried. I hugged him, I hugged all of them.

"I won't leave again, but Jayla if it's alright with you, I would like to stay with you." I smiled, she looked at Kentrell and he nodded. "Of course." She said giving me another hug.

As I hugged her, I knew this would be our last hug. Because I'm going to tell her the truth. And if it kills me, I want her to look after my baby.