𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆🤍

Jasmin Richardson
Time loop 🔁

"Good morning dad." I smiled kissing his cheek. "Uht uht what about me?" Mom said sounding jealous. I giggled, "good morning mom, I didn't know you were here." I kissed her cheek.

"Yeah I came over last night. But I see your happy, what happened?" She asked handed me a plate full of food. "Oh nothing. Just the boy from yesterday asked me out on a date, that's all." I said taking a fork full of food. "That Ben boy?" Dad asked. "Yes dad." He starred at me.

"Mike chill out. She's happy, let her be happy for once." She said hitting him. Then she sat down at the table with me. "It's not that ion like him, I just don't want you to get pregnant so soon." He said bluntly. "Mike!" She hit him hard.

"What I'm telling the truth , I seen the lust in his eyes when he looked at you. Don't let him trick you into opening your legs." He said making me roll my eyes.

"Dad I'm grown. If that's what I want then I'll do it. Don't treat me like a child, I'm not a child." I said making my mom eyes widen. "But you are my child. And you have to respect me." He said putting his plate down. "You can't keep controlling my life! I'm 21. Let me live, you just don't want see me make the same mistakes you did." I yelled. He walked up to me and slapped me.

I held my face, as my eyes watched his every move. "Mike! What's wrong with you!" Mom yelled, snapping him back to reality and tried to touch my face but I pushed him back. "I hate you!" I yelled running down the hall to my room. I packed my things and grabbed my cellphone. I called the only person that was there for me.

"Hello?" His raspy voice spoke. "Ben can you come get me? I don't want to be here anymore." I cried. "What's wrong? What happened?" He said sounding like he was getting up. "I don't want to talk about it right now, can you just come get me?" I asked. "Yeah I'm on my way." He said hanging up the phone.

I continued packing my things and I walked out. Walking to the living room he said as waiting for me. "Jasmin, baby I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to put my hands on you. It wasn't me, I wasn't thinking" he tried to apologize. "Get up. I know I haven't known you for my whole life. But what I learned these past months living with you is that you still have that side of you and you can't get rid of. And it's gonna forever haunt you because you are a bad person." I said as tears fell down my face.

"Please-" he was cut off by the sound of a horn. I grabbed my suitcases and walked towards the door but he blocked me. "Please move. I'm not staying with you anymore." I said wiping my face. "Jasmin , your all I have left I don't want to leave me." He tried to hug me.

"I see why Jayla doesn't want anything with you. You haven't changed, and mom was right. Your still the same." I said pushing passed him. "Let her go Mike. It's for her own good." Mom said grabbing him. I walked out the house towards Ben's car. Putting my suitcases in the back I got in the car and he pulled off.

"Do you want to talk about it now?" He asked for the tenth time since we got to his place. I looked up at him and sighed. "He was trying to give me a pep talk about sex. Then when I told him I'm grown and I can do what I want he didn't have it." I said starting to cry again.

"H-he hit me. He scared me. I never seen him get that mad at me before." I cried in his shirt as he rubbed my back. "I told him I hated him." Ben rubbed my back and kissed my tears away. "I'm sorry he did that, and you didn't deserve none of that. But your with me now, and I got you. On my mama Jasmin." He kissed my lips.

"Now, come on. Let's go cuddle in my room. I'm still kinda of sleepy." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me to his room. "Can I put a movie on?" I asked sitting on his bed taking off my slippers and my pants.

"Yeah. Do you." He said laying down grabbing my waist and closing his eyes. I looked down  at him and smiled. I don't know why I feel like I've known him for years but it was probably my pass life.

I smiled and rubbing his arms, "thank you Ben. For helping me." I whispered to him. Hoping he heard me, "your welcome baby. I told you I got you." He kissed me hands. I laid back and turned on a movie.