𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Jasmin Richardson

"Ms. Richardson I need you to push!" The nurse yelled.

I screamed pushing as hard as I could, but I couldn't take the pain. I didn't get no drugs because it was to late. And it hurts like a mother fucker.

"PUSH!"

I pushed harder , breathing heavily.

"PUSH AGAIN!"

"I AM FUCKING PUSHING! HURRY UP AND GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME!" I yelled squeezing Bens hand. He rubbed my forehead and kissed me.

I pushed one more time, until I heard cries. "Aw it's a girl." The nurse said taking my baby. Then I felt another pain.

"Doctors! Come quick!" A another nurse yelled. They all ran back to me. "Oh my-Jasmin we need you to push again!"

I was confused but I started pushing, then I felt another baby come out. It just slid right out of me. "Oh my it's another girl." She said wiping my baby off.

I looked at Ben then at the nurses. I gave birth to twins. Wow.

"Here you go mom." The nurse said handing me both of my babies. I looked down at them and smiled. Ben played wit their fingers, kissing them.

"So what are they're names?" She asked.

"Serenity Shontae and Trinity Noelle Jones" I smiled.

"Beautiful names for beautiful girls. Congratulations mom." She said walking out the room.

"Thank you babe. For giving me this gift. I love you." He kissed me. "I love you too."

-
"Aww they are to cute. I am happy for you." Jayla said looking at them laying in their bed.

"Jayla come sit down, there's a lot I need to tell you." I sighed. She notice my mood change and walked over to me. Sitting down she grabbed my hand, "what's wrong?" She asked.

But before I could answer someone walked in the room. And it was my dad.

"How are you, Jasmin?" He smirked. "Why are you here? What do you want from me?!" I semi-yelled. "Oh nothing, I came to see my kids of course." He walked over to Serenity and Trinity baby beds.

"Your kids? Jasmin what the hell is going on?" Jayla said getting up.

"Are you fucking dad?"