𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏🤍

Jayla Richardson

"Omg miss are you okay?" The nurse said as she help me get up. "Yeah yeah I'm fine." I said rubbing my head. She sat me back on the bed, "how far along am I?" I asked her. She gave me a straight face. "A month ma'am, but you've been drinking since?" She asked me.

"Well for weeks now, I didn't know I was pregnant, di-did I hurt the baby?" I asked her, but was scared to hear her response. "No the baby's fine. Just no more liquor or beer or even wine. Eat more heated foods and stay away from drinks, but your a very lucky women." She said giving me a half smile. "We will send the medication to the pharmacy close by your house okay?" She said looking at me.

I nodded my head as she left the room. I can't believe this. I'm pregnant again, and now I can't leave, I can't get away from him. Should I even keep the baby?

Kentrell Gaulden
*At the studio*

"So she just up and left?" Three asked as he was eating on some chicken wings from the blue store. "Yeah, now I know how she felt taking care of baby k on her own it's a lot bruh." I said putting my hand on my forehead. "Yb it's cool. You a good father to k, I see the way you look at her when she calls your name. Just give Jayla some time she just going through a lot right now." Ben said sitting next to Kinsley. "You think I was being hard on her?" I asked the gang.

They just looked around like they didn't hear my question. "I guess then." I said shaking my head. "I mean the family bathroom?" Three said laughing. "Family bathroom? How long ago was that?" I said laying back. "Umm..prolly a month ago." Ben said playing with baby k. "Why wassup?" Three said eating on his chicken. "None, come on  let's record this song so I can bring her home." I said getting up.

I walked into the booth and placed on the headphones. "Ight the beat coming in..." three said licking his fingers. "Ight one....two...three...." three said as the beat came on. "Mommy India got the beats." It said, " Baby , I know
You see me ridin'allalone Baby , come see  The good inme 'cause they won't accept me and I feel I'mscarredformy wrongs. Or maybeit's just I'mtoo thug for all this shit, I lost my thugs behind this shit, I'm thanking God for blessing me from above with all this shit."  I continued ...

" Let go of my love behind this shit 'cause ain't no trust inside all this , Neither of us wrong, I just wanna make sure our bond always exists, I took the wrong route, made it out, see me now , Fuck all the charges and the blogs, they never brought me down ,They gon' remember what they told me 'fore they lay me down
Ride for my bros cause I'ma soldier, I'm leaving blood through the town...."

"I ain't never changed, you can't say the same, Still want more revenge behind Dave..... Chippewa Northside 38 on my knees, grandma taught me how to pray
I be wanting you inside my life but you out there fucking 'round with these lames
And I would try to make it right but you would try to make me feel ashamed
Come here, your friends, too, it's alright
Come over, stay for the night, for the night Young nigga, broke heart, take your motherfucking soul, Finna hit five and my daughter ain't even fucking five years old." I rapped , as the chorus repeated again.

"Baby , I know
You see me ridin' all alone Baby , come see , The good in me 'cause they won't accept me and I feel I'm scarred for my wrongs"  it repeated....

"Even though we had our moments
Why the fuck you still gon' leave me 'lone? When you these people around me ain't right When you know that they only 'round for my money I remember calling yo' phone at night soon as I had caught my first homi' Never gave a thing to me in yo' life For to make it right, you accept the money And I know some things that you ain't tell Playin' on me like I gave yo' number out, but you really fuck with him
And fuck the model, I take the summers off I replace the bitch with gems....."

"Do dirty work in fuckin' Timbs We leave the mark above the rim , You was like my brother, why the fuck you cross that line? Blew that fat bitch mind before he tried Not a army bigger that won't slay me, oh, I Guns to yo' head, we let that smoke float to the sky. " I rapped as tears fell down my face.

I couldn't stop thinking about Jayla. Bruh I hope this girl okay. I haven't heard anything from her since she left and I can't live without her. I took off the headphones as the chorus repeated again. I walked out the booth, I sat down onna couch. "Say you ight?" Three and Ben said looking at me.

Then I felt Kisnley hands touch my arm. I looked in her eyes as she looked at mines. This girl look just like her mother. Which made me cry more. I couldn't believe I was crying in front of my slimes over a girl that doesn't even give a fuck about me.

But I have a piece of her that will love me til death and that's my daughter. I grabbed her and sat her on my lap and she laid her head on my chest and I closed my eyes.

"Say Ben take a picture of them." Three said , as Ben pulled out his phone and snapped a couple photos of me and Kisnley. "Ima drop em." Ben laughed. "Too cute." Three laughed as he grabbed his wings and left with Ben.

*Unknown character*

"Look at this shit." I said as I seen Kentrell post a photo of him and that damn baby. "There's no way, she took my life from me like that. But since she wanna take bitches mans, I wonder how she will feel not having a daughter anymore." I laughed to myself.

"So what are you gonna do?" Trey asked me. "She took him from me, so ima take that pretty little baby from her." I laughed as I grabbed my gun. "But wouldn't they notice who you are?" Trey asked me, then I stopped and thought about it. "Mhmm..your right, I need someone who's closer to the gang to help me." I said waving my gun around.

I picked up my phone and dialed Joe since we were closer than anyone else, and I mean real close. Probably fucked around behind Kentrell back let's be honest, Joe was better and bigger. Can't be pleased with Kentrell was giving. Cause he was barely giving it to me, but to her she had all of it. And it makes me shit. But since she wanna play games, ima show her I can play harder.

"Wassup?" He asked the phone on the first ring. "I need your help. To get back at Kentrell and his precious daughter." I said laughing, "ite I'm in. What you need me to do?" He asked me. As a smirked grew across my face.