𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓🤍

Kentrell Gaulden

"How did you find me?" Jania asked, "you ain't hard to find Jania." I said walking up to her.

"I didn't have nothing to do with Jayla, I swear." She said walking to towards the wall. "You think ima believe that shit?" I walked up on her.

"I SWEAR! I SWEAR! I DIDNT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HER!"

"You plotted with dream and Joe. Then you went and took my daughter life. I first child, you think ima let you live for that foul shit." I grabbed my gun out my back pocket when I heard footsteps. I quickly turned around aiming my gun at whoever was there.

The person walked out the dark and my eyes widen. Kinsley? She's alive? No she can't be.

I dropped my gun and dropped to my knees. She walked up to me, and hugged me. I hesitated at first but feeling her warmth I hugged her back. "Dada.." she said by my ear.

She still remembers me?

"I didn't kill her Kentrell, I did drug her and was gon leave her for dead but hearing her call me mommy I couldn't do it. I turned around and snuck her out and I took care of her. Dream tried to come after her but my mom had her." Jania explained.

"Of course I hated Jayla but I still had love for you and she's your child as well , and she was so innocent I couldn't do that to Jayla or even you." I picked kinsley up and kissed her fat cheeks.

"I-thanks nene, but...." I pulled out my gun. "I'm not gonna kill you, but I don't want to see your face anymore." She nodded. I put my gun in my pocket and walked out.

I walked in Jayla's room seeing her laying on the bed looking half bed with all those tubes down her throat. I sat sleepy Kinsley in the chair and I sat down by Jayla.

"I know I haven't been the best of a man to you or a father to kinsley and karter but I'm trying. I need you Jay, I can't live my life without you. Your the mother of my seeds. You're my future wife, please don't die on me. I wanna have more kids, and I can't plant them if you dead. Please don't leave me." I kissed her cheek.

"Mommy!" I heard kinsley yelled getting out the chair running to me. I picked her up and she touched Jayla body. "Tell your mommy to wake up." I said , "wakey mommy! Wakey mommy!" Kinsley yelled. I sighed, putting her down. I got up walking towards the door.

"Kentrell..." I heard and I turned my head so fast , running to the bed Jayla sat up taking the things off her. Alarms went off but I didn't care. I hugged her tightly, she let go when she saw Kinsley standing there. "Kentrell how long have I been gone? Am I dead?" She asked confused.

I laughed, "no she's real and your not dead." I said picking up kinsley and putting her on Jayla's lap. She was scared but she gave in and hugged her. "You promise I'm not dead? She feels real..." I nodded, "mommy...mommy...you wakey.." tears fell down Jayla's face. She didn't say back , she pulled kinsley in a tight hug and she didn't let go.

I let her have her moment. She needed it, she's been so much.

"And I heard what you said..." she said looking at me.

Kinsley was sleep laying on Jayla's chest. "And I meant it. You don't think we need more kids?" She laughed but failed and ended up coughing. "I'm done giving birth to your kids trell." I smacked my lips. "You think that." I mumbled. "What was that?" She asked, "you heard what I said." She rolled her eyes.

"Keep rolling them." I said looking at her, and kinsley. Loving the view of her catering to my kids. This is why I want to have more, coming home to this. Shes gonna have to live with it, I wear the pants around here.

"I guess we can have one more baby, but not until we're married." I gave her a look. "We.." she looked at kinsley and covered her ears. "We did to much sinning already." I laughed.

"Um excuse me? Miss Richardson?" The nurse said walking in the room. "Yes?" Jayla said giving her, her attention. "It's about your baby." She said and I looked at Jayla. Her face dropped, I totally forgot she was pregnant.

I read y'all comments and I decided not to end the book there. But I will be ending this book soon.

Noted Reasons:

Kinsley is alive and healthy, Joe is really dead this time.

Ben is not doing so well.

And Jania is counting her blessings, and moving on with her baby.

Dream is dead hopefully, and I haven't had Erica, three, and Sheronda in the story for a while and I promise I'll put them in.

But I did decide to put a new character in, and this is gonna spice every thing up.

Peace out ✌🏽