𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯🤍

Jania Meshell

"You killed her?" I said seeing blood everywhere, "what you expect? I was gonna let them live?" He said putting his gun away. "What about the baby? We can't just leave him here." I said walking up to the newborn.

"Leave it! Ion need no more kids to take care of, I already have you and that damn baby." He said waving me off. "What? Why would you say that? I didn't ask you to get me pregnant Joe, that's the last shit on my list." I said picking up the baby, as I seen a gun on the counter.

I quickly grabbed it, "come on nene you really think I need you? I only wanted you around for sex, but I slipped up and got you pregnant." He said as he lighted up a blunt. "If you wanna be honest , I wanted Jayla-" I cocked the gun back as I let round bullets in the back of his head.

The baby started to cry, I quickly grabbed him and ran to my car, as I placed him in his car seat and drove off.

Dream Dewitt

"What it say bae?" Ben said as he walked into the bathroom, "negative." I said low but he heard me. "Baby, it's alright. You'll get pregnant one day." He said rubbing my back. "When is that?" I asked removing his hand off me.

"We been trying for years now, and still no baby. I knew I couldn't have kids. And I let you trick my mind." I said sitting on the edge of the bed. "Dream not everyone can have kids, but your still beautiful and we don't need a baby." He said sitting next to me,

"but I want one. I seen Jayla get pregnant so easily two times inna row. But for me it's so hard." I said throwing the pregnancy test across the room. "Dream baby, chill...." Ben said looking at me. "Let's try again!" I said getting up. "Huh? Why?" He said looking at me.

"Please....." I said getting on my knees as I sat between his legs , unbelting his pants and I grabbed his manhood. "Please...." I said again, he grabbed my head and pushed it down on it. "You better suck me, like how badly you want my kids." I heard him say.

Jayla Richardson

"Clear..." I heard someone yell, but I couldn't see anything. It was all black, all I could do is hear. "CLEAR...!!" Was I dead, or was I alive. I couldn't really tell but as I opened my eyes , all I saw was a empty room. "Jayla?" I heard some say as I looked around but I was alone. "Doc will she be okay?" The same person said, but once again I was alone. "She will live but she's inna a coma." A man said, A WHATTTT?!!!