𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆🤍

Jayla Richardson

"So why you didn't go with him?" Dream asked as she played with baby k. "Because the point that you wasn't in Kinsley life and you wanted me to leave my family and friends just to stay away from you, and now you wanna be in her life. No it's not happening." I said rolling my eyes at her. "Jayla that was the past let it go." She said shaking her head at me.

"I don't care! He knew what the fuck he was doing to me. I wanna hear him say his sorry. And not for that but for what he did to me in that damn bathroom." I said getting on my phone. "Oh guh he was just teaching you a lesson." She said laughing, "a lesson my ass." I said scrolling through Instagram, when I seen a post on his page.

He was sitting down and I heard a women, she was asking him some questions. "So Nba Youngboy, your fans has some questions that they would like for you to answer." She said crossing her legs as the camera moved to the audience. "Ight." He said sitting there looking calm. "Okay first girl." The women said pointing to a girl in the audience, "okay so how many kids do you want?" She asked, he rudder his chin smiled.

"How many I want." He said sitting back. "But with who?" She asked again. "She know who she is." He told her. "Okay next!" The women yelled again. "We seen you at the mall a couple days back with a women and a baby is that her? Is the baby yours?" She asked. "Yeah that's her and yeah that my child." He said looking irritated.

"When are you gonna drop your album?" Another girl asked. "Soon, I've been working on this song right now." He said smiling at her. "Are you and the mystery girl in a relationship?" Another one asked. "Nah we ain't, but we finna be. Cause she ain't going nowhere." He said to her.

"Who the fuck he think he is?" I said out loud. "Who Kentrell?" Dream asked looking at me. "Yeah, he don't understand shit I tell him." I said laying back into the couch. "Dada..." I heard Kisnley say. "Hold on kinsley what you say?" I said looking at her.

"Dada....dada..." she said grabbing my phone. "That's just great her first word is him." I said getting up. "Come on Jayla don't be like that." Dream said looking at me. "No! I've took care of her on my own. And when he comes and pretend he did everything for her when he didn't! And now her first word is dada. Fuck him!" I said grabbing my keys and walking out the door.

Dream Dewitt

"You see your dada." I said putting the camera in Kisnley face. "Hey baby." Kentrell said smiling in the camera. "Look y'all." I said as Ben , three and Kentrell looked at me. "Go ahead and say it mamas." I said putting the camera on Kisnley. "Dada....dada..." she said loud enough for them to hear.

Kentrell eyes blew up as a smile came across his face. "Say it again lil mama...say it again." He said sitting up to hear her again. "Dada dada..." she said as Kentrell got up and jumped around like a kid. "That's her first word?" He asked. "Yeah Jayla got mad and left." I said shaking my head. "How long she been gone?" He asked, " for a couple hours now." I said placing Kisnley on the side of me.

"Ight. We headed home Ima find her ass." He said hanging up. I looked at Kisnley as she layer her head on my chest. "It's gonna be alright boo." I said rubbing her head.

Hours later

"I DONT GIVE A DAMN KENTRELL! YOU RUINED MY LIFE I NEVER ASKED TO BE A MOTHER BUT YOU JUST DIDNT GIVE A FUCK THAT NIGHT! YOU KNEW WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID AND WHEN I TRY TO TELL YOU AND YOU DIDNT WANT ME AROUND FOR SHIT BECAUSE OF THAT GIRL YOU HAD BUT NOW YOU WANNA BE IN HER LIFE ACTING LIKE YOU WAS THERE FROM THE BEGINNING BUT YOU WASN'T I HAD NOBODY THERE WHEN I HAD KINSLEY I WAS THERE BY MYSELF!" Jayla yelled as they walked into the house.

I was sitting on the couch confused to why she was yelling at him, but everybody was just looking at her. She seemed drunk as hell. "OH NOW YOU DONT HAVE NOTHING TO SAY? GOOD! I DONE EVERYTHING FOR HER BECAUSE YOU DIDNT WANT TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILD BUT HER FIRST WORD HIS YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU!" She said as she stormed upstairs.

"Jayla come back and calm down. Kisnley is sleeping upstairs." I said getting up. "I DONT CARE FUCK THAT BABY!" She yelled, Kentrell gave her a look before dragging her by her hair back down the stairs. "LET ME GO!" She yelled as she threw her on the couch.

"Kentrell don't do- shut the fuck up sometimes" Ben said cutting me off. "I don't care if you wasn't ready to be mom. Jayla do it look like I care? Your mines and whatever I do to you, you gon sit there and take it. But If I hear you say sum shit like towards my daughter I will beat the fuck outta you in front of everybody. You understand me?" He said in her face.

Jayla Richardson

I didn't say shit to him. He came closer to me before grabbing my neck hard. "Do you fucking understand me?" He said with anger in his voice. "Y-yes." I tried to say. He let me go and walked upstairs. "Jayla are you okay?" Dream said walking to me and sitting down.

As Ben went upstairs with Kentrell. "This ain't you at all. What's gotten into you?" She asked me. "As I said fuck him and that damn baby. I'm leaving!" I said walking upstairs. I seen Dream trailing right behind me. I walked into my room and started packing my clothes. "Jayla I think you need to calm down. Your just drunk." Dream said grabbing the clothes out my hand. "Dream I will punch you right here if you don't let it go." I said giving her a side look.

She quickly let go of my clothes. As I packed my stuff Kentrell buss through the door. I grabbed my suitcases and walked to the door. "The fuck you think you're going?" He said blocking the door way. "Kentrell MOVE!" I yelled as I heard Kisnley start to cry. "SINCE YOU WANNA BE IN HER LIFE SO BAD STAY BUT IM LEAVEING AND NEVER COMING BACK!" I yelled as he went to picked up Kisnley as I walked down the stairs.

As I touched the door knob to the front door, I heard Kisnley. "Mama..." she said low but I heard her. I stopped in my traces and turn her way. Kentrell was holding her. I walked closer to her as a smile went across her face. "Mama mama!" She yelled reaching for me. I started to cry going to pick her up I stopped.

I wiped my tears and backed up to the door. "I can't no more." I said walking out the door grabbing my suitcases. "MAMA!" I heard her yell. Tears ran down my eyes as I turned and looked at her.

I shook my head continuing to cry as I walked towards my car and placed my suitcases in the trunk and walked around to the drivers seat and got in. I placed my head on the steering wheel, I began to cry some more. I started the car and drove off.