25

They sat in silence, appreciating the sunset by the sandy beach. The sky gradually turned into a mix of pink, blue and orange tone. It was magnificent, and the two was lucky enough to witness this side of nature, a beautiful masterpiece indeed.

And from then on, Jisung decided that he didn't want to be sad anymore and ruin the moment for the both of them

And from then on, Jisung decided that he didn't want to be sad anymore and ruin the moment for the both of them. He wanted to remember this memory to be a positive one, the day Minho considered him as a special friend, and it's a memory worth to be happy for. And to Jisung's surprise he was actually contented with it, with what he has now and what he is to the people around him, especially to Minho.

But Jisung couldn't stop himself from reminiscing his past. If only he knew what to do the first time this same circumstance faced him before, but too late to dwell on it now. He was given a new chance and now he has the choice to create better decisions.

"Hey Jisung?"

"Oh uh. What did you say Minho? Sorry I was... thinking."

"What keeps on bothering you? Maybe I can help? You've been spaced out a lot lately." Minho said in a concerned tone while playing woth the pebbles beside them.

"Don't mind me. I'm always spaced out. The sky looks really beautiful by the way. It's like a natural filter ."

"Wanna walk along the shore? Uhm we can film it. I think you'll look pretty on camera."

Jisung then gladly sat up, his shoes on his left hand and his right hand reaching out for Minho. "Well? What are you waiting for. Come on."

Minho gave him a genuine smile before accepting his reach.

"And gimme that camera. I know Puppy will be furious if he only sees your face in all of the clips there."

The two finally walked the shore holding hands. But Jisung gained a little bit confidence and held Minho's shoulder, holding him closer to himself which earned a huge of smile from the other.

The waves splashing, the seagulls squawking and the whistling wind dominated the calm area

The waves splashing, the seagulls squawking and the whistling wind dominated the calm area. They shared a unique kind of silence throught out their walk. It was not awkward nor eerie but deep inside both of them agreed that it was the walk they will forever remember.