9

I.N and Jisung arrived at their house. Jisung called the store he was working at to inform that he was taking an off for his shift that afternoon and the manager wasn't happy about it.

"So what are you gonna do Jiji? Just quit. My mom's paying the rent for my stay here with you. You don't need to work anymore." I.N said while taking off his shoes.

"You can stay here for free Innie, you know that right? And i have too. I don't want to be a  burden to Mom anymore. She already has a lot on her plate and I don't want to add more." Jisung sighed.

"No you don't. Mom won't like that. And besides, our Moms already talked about it. I think? My mom won't take no for an answer either, i think i got that trait from here. So i am sure she convinced Mrs. Han to accept my stay here in exchange for a rent. So now, you don't have to. Quit that job or I'll tell Mom on you." I.N said threateningly.

"Boys! Dinner is ready!" Mrs. Han shouted.

They sat at the dinner table and the atmospheric tension between I.N and Jisung was noticeable

After the quick dinner. Jisung was eventually convinced to quit his part time job at the convenience store.
I.N who was telling Mrs. Han subtle hints about Jisung's endeavors made the trick.

"I hope i won't regret this Innie. You're a pain in the ass. Ugh." Jisung spat after receiving a long rant from the other end of the call.

I.N grinned feeling proud of himself. "A pain that loves you and cares for you. Duh."

Ding!
Ding!

Both received a notification.

Messenger

Felix changed the group name to Bubble Gum Buddies

Bang Chan: Awwww Felix! You're the cutest.
Anyways, do you guys wanna hang out at Hyunjin's house tom?

Changbin: We can conceptualize our story there and chill.

Seungmin: Should i bring my cam? Maybe we'll get a few scenes with @LeeKnow Hyung and Hanna.

Hyunjin: Where's hanna? Nobody added her here? HAHAHA

Bang Chan: Ooops. Haha My bad. Sorry about that.  Wait lemme add her.

Bang Chan added Hanna  to the group

Hanna: Hi guys. Been waiting for this all day. So, how's it going?
Hi @LeeKnow.

Minho: Hi.

Bang Chan: We are gonna go at Hyunjin's house tomorrow. Maybe we'll shoot a few scenes with you and Minho. Is that okay?

Hanna: Of course! I'll prepare for tomorrow! Are you gonna pick me up at my place Minho? 😉

Minho: No?

Hyunjin: Okay.... So it's settled then. See you tomorrow guys!

Bang Chan: Are you guys in? @JisungHan @YangJeongin

Jeongin: Yep. Just send us the address.

Jisung: Sure. Okay.

Bang Chan: Good night then! See you tomorrow guys!

-

Jisung and Jeongin spent the rest of the night catching up stories with each other. Jeongin has his own room but he prefered snuggling up at Jisung's bed for the night.