8

The first week of the school year went by with a blink of an eye. Not much happened except for some introduction about their subjects and a little bit of student orientation here and there.

Jisung and Jeongin adjusted quickly and found the new school very pleasing, of course with the help of Seungmin who served as their guide.

The 3 are currently sitting at the concrete tables of the mini forest. Some tables are occupied with students aswell, a group in the corner is jamming to an acoustic song while the rest of the students are chilling out.

The mini forest is engulfed with trees from all angles. Roots of different sizes crawled along the rocky ground. Shady, cooly and aesthetically pleasing.  A perfect study area for students and even couples.

(Gonna blur this out cause I captured this in my school so privacy purposes but you can still see it little bit, so yeaaah

(Gonna blur this out cause I captured this in my school so privacy purposes but you can still see it little bit, so yeaaah.)

The area is a 3 minute walk away from the Academy so it's not a popular place to hangout considering that the school has multiple study areas closer to the main buildings.  And that  just made it more special. Only a few people has discovered the magnificent place and they have it for themselves.

Jeongin exhaled some fresh air and laid at the empty concrete bench. "I really like it here. It's peaceful. We should come here often."

Seungmin smiled. "Yeah. This can be our spot, we can mark it and spend our time here alo-"

"Hey guys! We've been looking for the 3 of you since dismissal!" Hyunjin cut. "You just vanished really fast. Ooooh nice place you got here. I guess this will be ours too heh." The Stray Kids with Felix approaching  the 3.

"Ey we got here first. And what do you want anyway?" Seungmin asked annoyed.

"Don't talk to him like that you brat." Minho spat glaring at the latter.

"That's not necessary Minho, Seungmin and I are seatmates. He doesn't have to be formal. Right Seungmin?" Hyunjin said winking at Seungmin.

The boy's ears turned bright red after seeing the wink given to him. He immediately covered it which made everyone laugh.

"Awww Hyunjin, look what you did. He's like a tomato now. He's a pupmato!" Felix said while cupping his face trying to hold his urge to hug Seungmin.

Hyunjin's pride skyrocketed. "I didn't know i had this effect on you Seungmin. I really thought the opposite."

"No you didn't. It's just hot in here." Seungmin argued.

"What do you mean? It's literally cool here Seungmin. Stop lying." Jisung said teasingly.

"Good one. I like you already Jisung!" Hyunjin said while he pats Jiung's arm.

"Okaaaaaaay. So what do you guys want anyway that you literally had to go here?" Seungmin changing the topic.