10

The three entered Hyunjin's mansion

The three entered Hyunjin's mansion. It was masive but it felt empty for some reason. Hyunjin welcomed them and gave the three a bit of a house tour.

They arrived at a room filled with different arcade machines. Bang Chan, Changbin and Felix are each playing on a pinball machine while Minho was watching from a sofa. Totally oblivious of the new presence that arrived not long after he did.

"You have a really big house Hyunjin! Wow! Do you live here alone?" Jeongin asked.

"Yeah. But not if Seungmin asks to live with me here." Hyunjin then winked at Seungmin and grinned.

"Smooth." Bang Chan said loudly whilr still playing their game.

"Stop it Hyunjin. You're not funny." Seungmin said while covering his ears.

"But I'm not kidding. I really am living alone if you won't consider my dad's stay here for  maybe about 63 days per year and my Nana downstairs who help me with some chores. Hah"

The atmosphere seemed a little tense. Jeongin who felt the frustration in Hyunjin's voice came forward and gave him a hug. He felt the need to do it because he too was feeling the same thing.

"It's okay Hyunjinnie. I know how you feel. Can I call you jinnie?" Jeongin said while making the hug tighter as he felt the other hugged back.

"Yeah. Can i call you Innie too? But i am okay. I'm used to it already. So don't worry." Hyunjin replied while patting Jeongin's back.

"Looks like Innie found a new bestfriend. Don't leave me okay?" Jisung joked trying to make the atmosphere lively.

"We can all be bestfriends Jisung. Seungmin too but if he wants to take it to the next level i can do tha-."

Seungmin interrupted. "Okaaaaaay. Hanna sent a message to the gc saying she's outside. Go get her. Go go go." 

After a few minutes, Hyunjin arrived with Hanna after him. She was wearing a casual laced dress and heels.

"Where are you going? To a party?" Changbin asked after seeing the new comer

"That's what i said." Hyunjin replied flashing a confused disgusted face at the latter.