40

Minho tightly wrapped his arms around Jisung forming into a back hug. He buries his face on Jisung's neck leaving tiny kisses on his shoulders. Jisung automatically lets go if his tensed disposition making his body relaxed in Minho's arms, feeling safer than ever in his embrace. They stayed like that for a couple of seconds before Minho broke his hold.

The scent of the malatang dish was srrongly creeping it's way upstairs and it internally worried Minho out

The scent of the malatang dish was srrongly creeping it's way upstairs and it internally worried Minho out. He forgot about it for a minute and the fear of burning his boyfriend's house down because of his cooking dawned on him. It was absurd but it's not impossible.

"I love you and i want to stay like this forever but we seriously need to go downstairs or else you won't taste what i made for you. Now come on baby." Minho said as he drags Jisung down the stairs quickly.

Jisung just blindly followed the other as they cross the path through the kitchen. The area was already smothered with the delicious smell of the malatang which was now slowly simmering in low heat in the pot.

"Here babe. Taste it." Minho said as he blows a spoonful of hot soup towards Jisung. "Holy molly. This is good! You made this?! No way!?" Jisung said in disbelief as he jumps excitedly. "More more!"

"What can i say? I'm the best

"What can i say? I'm the best. But hey don't touch that. This is for later. Just wait babe." Minho teases. Jisung immediately makes a disappointed face as Minho laughed at him. "Be patient babe. Now just sit here and i'll prepare everything okay?" Minho guided Jisung towards the dining area where he let Jisung sit on the kitchen chair still facing him.

"Stay there baby. Ill be right back." He messes Jisung's hair one last time before walking back. "Oh. do you wanna see mom? I think she's still at your neighbors house." Minho said as he expertly maneuvers through their shelves looking for the utensils he needed.

" Minho said as he expertly maneuvers through their shelves looking for the utensils he needed