15

The sun was rising up behind the clouds as the sky filled with splashes of yellow and blue blended colors. It was like a painting in Jisung's eyes.  They were still at the roof deck enjoying the sunrise view. They shivered as a light morning breeze passed them by. It was around 7:40 am when they decided to come back inside.

"So this is what this place looks like

"So this is what this place looks like. It's actually pretty neat compared to ours. Cluttered but clean and not to mention huge." Jisung said.

"Thank goodness. I just realized i never sneezed last night. It's really clean, look." Minho said while showing his clean palm after wiping the furniture. "Not even a peck of dust."

"Pretty clean for an attic. Hmmm suspicious. But Nana must have cleaned it before and we just got lucky we didn't endured being trapped at a dump."

They roamed arounf trying to get a clear view of the huge room. Jisung picks up some stuff he came across to. Race cars, old ornaments and paintings
"Hey this is where you entered last night right? I didn't realize this entrance was covered with books. Wow." Jisung exclaimed as he rummaged the displays.

"An attic with an entrance

"An attic with an entrance. Is that even possible? Is this even an attic? Hey look i found some snacks! Must be expired. Hah. Hey wait this was the snacks Felix brought yesterday." Minho wondered. "Why is it laying here?"

"Oh I see now. I think this isn't just a coincidence. They planned this! Those little bitc-"

"Why didn't i find it suspicious when Hyunjin asked me to come with him? And the weird thing is, I easily complied. Just like that." Minho facepalms.