16

Minho is currently eating quietly beside Jisung. He would steal little glances at him sometimes. He just can't help it.

"Spill it. How did it happen?" Hyunjin asked as he stuffed a chicken leg into his mouth.

"Yeah guys. It's really not fair if you won't tell us what happened. This is a monumental event to be kept as a secret." Felix agreed.

Jisung looked at Minho as if asking if they should share what happened last night. But deep inside Minho wanted their interaction to be theirs alone.

Minho just nod and continued eating his breakfast like it wasn't a big deal.

"Well, we were arguing about some howling inside the attic. I think he's afraid of ghosts. Hah." Jisung looked at Minho pointing his thumb at him while laughing.

The rest of the group eyed each other nervously.

"OH! I almost forgot! My speaker! Wait you guys." Hyunjin said as he ran up the stairs.

"Hyunjin wait!" Changbin shouts at him but Hyunjin was too quick.  Later on, he came back holding a speaker with cob webs still sticking on it.

"I almost forget this at the attic. I'll charge this later." Hyunjin said as he placed the speaker on the counter top.

"At the attic? Speaker? Why would you have a bluetooth speaker at the atti-? OHHHHH! IT WAS PART OF YOUR PLAN!" Jisung said in a loud voice as he stood up with wide eyes.

"You set us up using howling noises?! Okay i'm literally gonna kill you now Hyunjin." Minho said as he glared at the other.

"It wasn't me! It was Changbin and Felix's idea! They were just using my speaker!" Hyunjin replied defensively.

"Minho, calm down. I didn't thought you were still scared of ghosts! And besides nothing happened to you right? And Jisung was there. And and it was just a little bit of howling. It wasn't that scary." Changbin replied nervously.

"Yeah Minho, and we couldn't think of anything to scare you with except for this. And it's all in the past. All is well afterall. Come on pal." Bang Chan said enthusiastically trying to change the atmosphere.

"Fine fine. I'm gonna forget that happened, just because I'm not afraid anymore. But you might want to sleep with one eye open some time in the future." Minho replied smirking.

"What do you mean not afraid anymore? Hahaha you were literally over me everytime you hear some rustling." Jisung teased.

"I can still remember Minho being afraid of ghosts when we were kids. I would tease him about it and he would cry to my Mom and then she would scold me about it. Such a sly boy." Hyunjin reminisced.

"Yaaaah! We don't need to go down memory lane!" Minho said in defense

"Remember when our classmates in elementary played spirit of the glass at the playground and Minho was nervous as hell and even told the teacher on them. He was the least favorite classmate that week. Hahaha!" Changbin added.

"Oh really? Hah! You were a crybaby and a whimp before ey? That's a surprise." Jisung teased.

"So that's why he would always ask me to come with him at the basement whenever he needs some stuff down there. He would always use the reason  'Mom told him so' Hmmmm." Seungmin added.

The rest of the group shared some of their funny moments with Minho. He was also having fun and would laugh at some of his friends statements and would cringe at the same time.

"It's your fault they're embarrassing me." Minho glared at Jisung  and then laughed as he realized the other has a dirt mark on his left cheek. "You look astray with that dirt on your face. Hahaha Wipe it. Here". Minho said softly as he guides Jisung's hand to the dirt.
"No here. Fine. Let me." He wipes it himself.