11

"Minsung operation? What's that?" Jeongin asked while catching his breath.

"Shhhhh. Keep quiet. It's the plan we devised to befriend Jisung and Minho. We  talked about it already and now we need you and Seungmin's help to make this work. Are you in?" Bang Chan replied.

Jeongin's confused look changed. "Sure sure. I wish you told me sooner though. So this is the reason why you chased me around the house?"

"No. I really did want to chase you. You look so cute and i just wanted to mess with you but I didn't expect you to actually run away from me. So i just grabbed the chance to tell you while you're seperated with Jisung." Bang Chan smiled.

"Noooo. You're cuter." Jeongin teased.

"Jeongin! Awwww! Thanks!" Bang Chan  saif while tapping his thighs.

"Because you are smaller than me. So you're cuter. Hihihihi" Jeongin replied while getting ready to run again.

Bang Chan's jaw dropped after hearing Jeongin's diss. "Ohhhhh. You did not! Ahhhh!"

They ran again around the house laughing loudly

They ran again around the house laughing loudly. The rest of the group went to the theater room to hang out and they could clearly hear the ruckus made by the two around the house.

"HEY DON'T BREAK ANYTHING! OR I WILL KILL YOU BOTH! Okay have fun chasing each other love birds!" Hyunjin shouted through the door.

"Let me check on them. Jeongin's probably exhausted now." Seungmin stood up and head for the door.

"Yoooo. They're having fun and I'm sure Chan's taking good care of his crush." Hyunjin covered his mouth after realizing what he just said.

"Wait what?  Chan has a crush on Innie?!" Seungmin shouted which caught the attention of the group.

Jisung stood up and walked aggressively towards the two. "Wait what? Chan has a crush on my Innie?! Oh noooo. Innie is still a baby and he doesn't have to get caught with whatever love has to offer. No way. Lemme fetch him. Come on puppy. I might need some back up."

"