23

They finished their lunch and ordered desserts afterwards. The table became quite for a while but Seungmin thought of something to do.

"I brought my camera. Should we shoot something while we are here? What scene can we take though?" Seungmin asked.

"I have an extra camera at the car. Wait. I'll get it in case we need it." Hyunjin said as he ran to the door. Seungmin confused eyes followed the other.

Hyunjin came back holding a camera. "You have a camera? When and why? I didn't know you were into photography too." Seungmin asked.

"Well after knowing you like filming I bought one for myself so that we can share the same hobby

"Well after knowing you like filming I bought one for myself so that we can share the same hobby." Hyunjin said smiling.

Seungmin was dumbfounded and his ears turned pink again but he didn't hide it this time. He just smiled back and played with his camera trying to distract himself.

"Oh! By the way, I have a question! How will Minho and Jisung meet in the story? Why don't we make them meet here?" Jeongin suggested.

"That's a great idea Innie. So how are we gonna do that? Any ideas?" Bang Chan asked.

"Okay I have one. Hear me out. How about we can make Miroh as a usual hangout place of Minho and his friends since before him and Hanna have been dating. And then Jisung can be a transfer student in the film too and he discovers this café one day the same time as Minho is hanging out here and then Jisung buys something on his way home so Minho notices him but doesn't give a damn of course but when his relationship with Hanna makes a turn, we can create a scene where Jisung again comes to Miroh and they bumped into each other and become friends. Well that's what I'm thinking about. Anything else?" Seungmin suggested.

"I have something in mind too! What if Jisung and Minho are schoolmates since then but they don't personally know each other that well but Jisung has a secret crush on Minho but then everybody knows Minho and Hanna are a thing right? Including Jisung here. So Miroh can be both of their favourite place to hang out and this is where Jisung always find him without his girlfriend so he comes by here often. "Small crushes are harmless right?" that can be what Jisung has in mind while admiring Minho from a far. And he likes create little sketches of Minho here since Jisung can draw in real life, we can utilize his skill in the film too. And then when Minho and Hanna's relationship crumbles down, this will give Jisung an opportunity to be noticed by the other. And we can create a scene where Minho spills something on Jisung's sketches and then he'll be noticed." Hyunjin added.

"What do you guys think? Both scenes are actually good. We can vote on what to go with then? Or does anyone suggest something else?" Bang Chan said.

"What if we combine the two scenes you guys have in mind? Jisung can be a transfer student here right? And we can shoot a scene where the day Jisung transfers to District 9 he will enter here to buy something and then he'll see Minho but of course he doesn't care about him since he doesn't know him yet and same for Minho but then as the scene progress we will show that it became like an everyday routine for Jisung to buy something at Miroh and Minho will sometimes notice him but they still both don't give a damn about each other's existence. And then at some point they'll realize that they go to the same school. And when the breaking up happens we then create a scene where they bump into each other or Jisung spilling something on his shirt or something else that will connect their characters together." Changbin suggests.