19

The 8 friends laid back and were much more relaxed after Hanna left. They began laughing and throwing some jokes here and there. Even Jisung and Jeongin who were so quite the whole time began making noise as well.

"Can you believe her? Arghhhh! She's like making everything about her. I'm not the only one smelling something rotting from her attitude right?" Hyunjin hissed.

 I'm not the only one smelling something rotting from her attitude right?" Hyunjin hissed

"Hyunjin." Bang Chan said in a serious tone.

"But Chan! I know it's not nice to judge someone and hey you know me guys, this is totally out of my character to even be judgmental to anyone, and I think that really speaks volume. She's the first human being I'm actually genuinely annoyed at. You can even ask Minho, my fans can be annoying for him but I seriously love them and I don't even find anything annoying with how they shower me with attention. But this Hanna is really different."

Bang Chan sighed, clearly understand where his friend is coming from. "Fine fine. I'll admit it. Yeah. I agree just a little bit. But still though, let's not talk behind her back. That's uncalled for. Let's just understand where she's coming from? Okay?"

"But you agree with me Jisung, right?" Hyunjin asked.

"hey! I'm being behave here. Don't drag me into this." Jisung replied while awkwardly laughing.

"YESSS JINNIE! He totally agrees with you. He's just too shy to admit it. I heard him murmuring something earlier too when Hanna was being dramatic. I didn't hear anything specific though but I know it wasn't nice words he was throwing at her either. Knowing Jisung, he might even have cursed at he-cdhcbebchb" Jisung immediately covered Jeongin's mouth which made him mutter muffled words instead.

"Jeongin might be a little bit exhausted and crazy that's why he's hearing things that aren't even there. Don't believe anything he says guys." Jisung replied with a wary smile still covering Jeongin's mouth.

"Hmmmmmm. Fishy" Hyunjin said while eyeing Jisung with a grin.

"But guys, the most important opinion of all is Minho's though." Changbin said with a smirk. "What do you think of Hanna?"

"Ohhhhhh. Hot seat." Felix added.

Everyone immediately looked at Minho, waiting for his response. He looked at them dumbfounded clearly confused. "So what about me?"

"Ugh. Are you dumb?" Hyunjin said in a loud voice.

Minho immediately looked at him with piercing eyes. "Who's dumb Hyunjin?"

 "Who's dumb Hyunjin?"