37

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Minho growls punching the floor after Changbin's fist came flying over his bare face. 

He then tackles Changbin to the ground and attempts to make a blow but the other dodges it in time.

He then throws another punch at Minho's right cheek before letting go of him.

"I never would have thought you would go so low. Thank me I was the one who opened that godamn door and not Jisung!" Changbin scoffs looking at him disgusted. "And that's the softest punch I can give to you. I can do a whole lot more  if I want to."

"Jisung? He was here?! It's not what you think it is. Whatever you saw back there wa-"

"I don't want to hear anything from you. Explain it to him, not me Minho. I might have not closed the door too fast for him not to see you eating some girl's face while your boyfriend isn't around." Changbin cuts him off.

Minho punches the floor and runs for the gym door. His breathing felt heavy but his pacing was getting faster as seconds pass. But as soon as he visually sees the tall buildings and departments in the vicinity of the academy, he panics.

"Shit. Where would Hanji be? Minho think."

He then opens his phone and left a missed call, a text and a chat to Jisung but unfortunately no answer was given back. 

Messenger
Hanji

Minho: Baby? Where are you?
Please reply as soon as you see this.
Delivered

A minute has passed and he can't wait any more longer so he then decides to chat anyone who was online at the moment and hope they know where Han Jisung is.

Messenger
Yang Jeongin

Minho: IN where is Jisung?

Yang Jeongin: Didn't he went to the gym to watch your game?

Messenger
Felixie

Minho: Felix where is Jisung?

Felix: .......
You didn't  hear this from me but he's at the library. Aisle 8. Bring him some potato fries. He's craving for some when I left him. What did you even do?

Minho: Thanks Felix. I owe you this. 

Minho ran to the canteen to buy some potato fries for Jisung, luckily there was a readily cooked one available to be purchased. He also didn't forget to thank the lady before running through the door in a hurry. He didn't have the time in the world and every second counts to reach Jisung as much as possible. Just thinking he's the reason for the other to feel any form of sadness made his stomach churn and his heart ache. 

He forcefully opened the library door and scanned the roman numerals engraved in the golden metal plaque on the side of the book shelves. He was about to run to aisle 8 Felix told him about but the old librarian waved at him to fill in the log in sheets first. 

Minho hurriedly skimmed the list and sees Jisung's name on the log in section but not on the log out. He sighed and mentally thanked the gods Jisung was still here.

He then waved goodbye to the librarian and calmly walks towards where Jisung is.

His phone was buzzing non stop on his pocket but he didn't mind it at all. It was probably Chan calling him for the friendly game they had scheduled with the other section that afternoon but Han Jisung was more important than anything else.