36

Early monday morning, Minho and Seungmin went to Jisung's house to eat breakfast with the family.

Mrs. Han already agreed to Minho's request to take Jisung and sometimes Innie to school. So the older promised to prepare breakfast for them to eat every morning now that Minho is coming over everyday.

Though Seungmin went with them today and only because of the by pair project he has to accomplish with Innie. So Mrs. Han asked Seungmin to come to their house too eat breakfast with them since Minho was also coming over. The older also just knew about them being step siblings. So Seungmin did come. It was the first time they had the house full packed and Mrs. Han greatly enjoyed the two brothers' presence.

After their breakfast and done with helping Mrs. Han clean the kitchen, they decided to go to school. Jisung in Minho's car and Seungmin with I.N. But before they can enter each other's car, Mrs. Cho, their old neighbor, greeted Jeongin and Han from her porch and waved for them to come by. Jisung looked at Innie confused since he didn't know the old lady personally but he just complied.

"Jeongin, son, how are you?" Mrs. Cho asked.

"I'm fine Mrs. Cho. We're going to school with our friends. You've met Jisung right?"

"Hi Mrs. Cho, good morning." Jisung bowed.

The old lady leaned closer on her porch and slightly whispered. "Remember when i said someone was following you home? The car is back. It's right there. The Screw Driver Car, what you kids call it? And even if i'm old, my memory is still crystal clear. I've been waiting to see if anyone seems suspicious around. It might be back to stalk you again. People are so bold nowadays. Tsk tsk"

"Oh? The black hummer right there Mrs. Cho?" Jisung asked confused as he looked at Minho standing by the car.

"Yes dear. Right there. Oh? So it's called a Hummer! I knew it's name was a tool, i'm close enough. Didn't Jeongin tell you about it dear? Why not? You should be careful around stalkers. We might not know."

"Mrs. Cho, it's fine. He's our friend. And he had breakfast with us. And I'm sorry but i forgot to tell Jisung about what you said to me that day but you don't have to worry Mrs. Cho. Minho is a great friend of ours. Especial Jisung here." Jeongin said teasingly as he sweetly smiled to the old lady.

"Hmmm. I'm still suspicious of him."

"Wanna meet him Mrs. Cho? He'll be around more often now. Maybe he'll be your new friend here."

"Maybe Tomorrow? Your grandpa Hoon is calling me already. Here's the deal. tell me about him when you come back home later?" Mrs. Cho winked at Jisung.

Innie laughed amused as the elderly clearly got what he was trying to say. "I'll wait for the both of you to come home later. Alright alright! I'll be there you old man! Oh he is being grumpy now. I really have to go. Okay I'm coming honey! I'm right there!" She then slowly walks her way towards her door.

 Okay I'm coming honey! I'm right there!" She then slowly walks her way towards her door