21

Messenger

8 doods with no boobs

Seungmin: Are you sure Hyung? A fake relationship with Hanna?

Minho: Yeah yeah. I'm sure.

Bang Chan: Wait. But if you say fake, aren't we like deceiving the people around us?

Changbin: yeah? We are kinda deceiving them if we agree to this. So what's the plan?

Bang Chan: is this really worth it though? Is the film even worth it? Minho hasn't even been in a relationship before. Isn't it unfair if we push Minho to do this? I think he's just pressured to comply since we all kinda agreed with what Hanna said.

Felix: Now I'm sad. Sorry if you feel uncomfortable Minhooooooo.

Minho: what are you guys saying? I'm literally fine. I also have a mind of my own. I know what I'm doing.
And isn't it a time where I should really find a girlfriend? All of you already have one, well I mean boyfriends but still the same thing. Smh.

Bang Chan: Why do you sound angry though but hey! I do not!

Hyunjin: @SeungminKim hello hear that?

Jeongin: Well? We can just like have it into a one-time type of thing? Aren't people just hyped up because it's new?
I'm sure this will die down after a week right? And then Minho doesn't have to act anymore. It's just to hype up potential audiences, right? That was Hanna's point right?

Seungmin: But the end of the semester is like 3 months away. Are we really sure that the excitement will still be present till then? I know you guys are really popular but aren't people like that? Our generation's attention span is really short and people might even forget it after a month even.

Changbin: Seungman has a point. And I think it's really unfair for Minho too. Thinking about having your first ever relationship as fake is pretty sad. I mean Minho can have anyone he wants for the matter of fact. And he'll just settle for a fake one? We can be better than this guys. I think we don't need to ride on this. We don't have to deny nor confirm it. We can think of other advertisement schemes too.

Minho: but what if I don't fake it?

Bang Chan: what do you mean?

Hyunjin: What?

Felix: You mean make it real?

Minho: yeah?

Seungmin ran up to his brother's room after reading Minho's reply on their gc.

"Hyung? What do you mean?! Open up this door." Seungmin shouts as he knocks on the door multiple times.

"What? No. Go away." Minho shouted back. "You are annoying!"

"You literally just said you don't like being in a relationship with her like an hour ago. And now you're gonna say you're not even gonna fake it? Where's the logic in that?" Seungmin shouted through the crack.

Their mom suddenly came out from her room across the hall which made him jump "Son? What's going on here? Why are you shouting? It's literally 9:30 already."

"Uhm nothing Mom. I'm just talking with hyung. Sorry for disturbing you."

"Knock then. Minho? Open up. Your brother's her-"

"So what if I'll have a girlfriend? Why do you-?" Minho spats as he opens the door but gets surprised as he sees his Mom and not Seungmin.

Seungmin who was behind their mom was gesturing him to stop talking.