38

Mrs. Han successfully tucked Jisung in and made him rest for the night. She promised him everything will be okay when he wakes up the next morning.

At first, Jisung insisted to talk to Minho and tell him how he feels but Mrs. Han argued. He was already exhausted and worked up from his endless crying. His eyes were already puffy and red. He eventually calmed down after their talk and he finally agreed to rest.

 He eventually calmed down after their talk and he finally agreed to rest

After making sure Jisung was soundly sleeping, Mrs. Han immediately left a missed call for Minho and even left him a message to also check up on the other as well and asked if he could go to their house the next morning to settle things between them. 

But it was as if the other completely ignored the world around him.No one can get a hold of him at all.

So now, Seungmin was on the road to find where his Hyung was. He asked help from Stray Kids and they agreed, even Changbin. They were worried for their best friend since this was the first time he went rouge without them.

They decided to meet up in District 9's park, the center of the town, to discuss where Minho might be and for Chan to make a plan and to evenly distribute respective routes and places for them to quickly cover for the night.

Changbin was the first one there all comfortable and loosened up sitting on top of the roof of his car and it seemed like he was already at the park even before they agreed to meet up.

"How's Jisung? You were with him right?" Changbin immediately asked as he sees Seungmin coming out from his car

"Not good. He was crying the whole night. What even happened? He didn't tell us anything." Seungmin said but his nose caught something different. His eyes then darts at the bottle of an unfamiliar alcoholic beverage obviously shoved at the backseat of Changbin's car. "Have you been drinking?"

"Just one bottle..." Changbin said as he hops tp the ground, walk towards the backseat, opens his car door, takes out the bottle and transfers it to the trunk in the back. "Oh, here's Chan. Don't tell him what you saw."

"Hyunjin said he knows someone who probably saw where Minho is." Chan said still inside his car parking beside the two.

Seungmin was still disturbed with Changbin's demeanor. He obviously knows what happened hence his actions. "Spill it Changbin? What happened? Atleast tell us so we know how to deal with Hyung when we find him. Why is no one talking? And why are you so affected that you're out here drinking by yourself? This is about Jisung and Hyung right? Or did he like commit a crime or something?"