18

"Seungminie I think our friend here is jealous." Jeongin said as he points towards Jisung.

"Don't believe him puppy because I am not! Why are you spreading false rumors about me Innie. Oh my god men." Jisung replied with wide eyes.

" Jisung replied with wide eyes

"Hmmmmm. But why are you so defensive? Now I'm convinced that maybe you are jealous here. With who though?" Seungmin asked.

"Your brother right there" Jeongin replied as he looked at Jisung with raised eyebrows and then towards Minho and Hanna who was sitting beside each other.

"It's dismissal time class." Prof. Kim said as she checks her watch. "You're off to go. Enjoy your weekend but don't forget to pass your draft reports online. Okay you may go now."

The class hurridly left the room excited to get out.

"Wait what? Come again Innie? My brother? My step brother brother? As in you mean Minho?" Seungmin asked in shock.

Jisung immediately fixed his things and head to the door. His friend's voices fade out as he walks away from the classroom. He didn't want to engage in their nonsense talk and instead wanted to breathe in fresh air. He waited outside while his back faces the classroom. He then leans on the open wall squinting his eyes as he checks the silhouette of the people at the mini forest just across the wide open field.

After some time, he can hear Jeongin's faint voice outside of the room. "I know right. He isn't like this before. Ever. Don't know what's gotten into him." His voice became louder for Jisung to clearly hear what they're talking about.

"Guys, let's go to the mini forest. I think there isn't a lot of students their right now. Come on." Jisung interrupted them and grabbed their hands towards the stairs.

"Wait, Bang Chan asked us to stay for a bit. He wanted to tell us something about the film. Even Hanna still waited inside." Seungmin said as he stopped Jisung from running.

"Oh, okay. Why didn't you say so? Come on."

The 3 entered the room again. Everyone already left except for Stray Kids, Felix, and Hanna who were by the blackboard. Chan was writing on the board while explaining something.

"Hi guys. I thought Jisung left already. Minho was just willing to walk to the Mini forest again to fetch you guys." Changbin said while smirking.

"Hey I didn't say that. What the heck Changbin?" Minho replied as he makes his way to punch Changbin's arm but the latter gets away in time.