7

Everybody had mixed feelings with the result of the groupings. A lot were grouped based on their friends but everybody just wanted to be with Stray Kids so they weren't 100% enthusiastic about it. 

The 3 persona at the back were still silent, still hasn't struck them that they were grouped with the most popular boys at the entire academy.

"Now this is settled, you can decide on your seating arrangement. You can go now. I'll give you time and I'll excuse myself." Mr. Park then left the classroom.

"Okay so now what?" Seungmin asked while fidgeting. "Are we gonna go to them or are we gonna go home? It's not too late to drop out you know."

"What's wrong with you? Is it that bad? Who are they anyway?" Jeongin asked while fixing his things.

"They're the ace of the Academy, i think? I really don't care. Let's just go and get this over with." Jisung said  unbothered.

Jeongin noticed the uneasy Seungmin so he held his hand and whispered, "Why are you so scared?"

Seungmin hesitated for a bit but decided to tell it to the other, "It's just that, one of the member is, uhm my step brother. So it's gonna be awkward as hell and he hates my guts."

"Oh my god. Just avoid him if you can. Does jisung know about this? We can help you stay away from him if you want."

Jeongin and Seungmin then looked for Jisung but then gasped as they saw him already sitting at their area. Even tge members of Stray Kids looked surprised based on their expressions.

Both of them face palmed at the boy across the room. "Oh god. When will Jiji grow some shyness in him? Let's just go. Just- avoid contact. Yes! Don't look at them okay?"

As they arrive at their area, the 9 seats were arranged in circles already.

(It's 9 chairs okay

(It's 9 chairs okay. But that's how it looks minus the table. 4 groups with 9 chairs. uwu.)

Jeongin looked at Seungmin with apologetic eyes. "You can sit next to Jisung Innie, I'm okay with this one."

"Really? Are you okay? I just can't be away with Jiji. I'm sorry Seungmin!" IN pleaded.

Seungmin took the seat next to Hyunjin. He then realized that seat he chose is exactly facing his brother's. Now he has no way of escaping the awkwardness. Too late to exchange seat with the two.

Professor Park arrived next to a freckled boy. He has a sweet smile plastered in his face especially when he saw his boyfriend in the room.

"This is Lee Felix, your long lost classmate. You can go to your community now Felix so that we can start"

Felix happily complied and skipped his way to the circle and sat next to Changbin "Hi you guys! Been a long time since I got to hang out with you. And now we're classmates. Wow. Oh btw I'm Lee Felix." while looking at the 2 unfamiliar faces in the group.