33

"Han Jisung." Minho exhaled.

Jisung slowly opened his eyes and looked at the other. And for a second, Minho was out of words after gazing at Jisung's deep gleaming eyes, realizing how he had the audacity to admire the infinite stars at the sky not knowing that the brightest one was right infront of him all along. And why he didn't realize it earlier? Minho doesn't know either, what he does know is he will never let the shine in his eyes die down.

 And why he didn't realize it earlier? Minho doesn't know either, what he does know is he will never let the shine in his eyes die down

"If you want me to stop, tell me now because I wouldn't let you go after this." Minho whispered slightly brushing the tip of their lips while their foreheads touch. Jisung closed his eyes and didn't respond nor moved away which made Minho smirk. He unconsciously licked his lips before he slowly motioned to kiss him again.

Their lips collided again without any hint of stopping anytime soon

Their lips collided again without any hint of stopping anytime soon. "Let me love you." Minho whispered between the kiss. Both of them were filled with love mixed with affection and desire which seeped through their veins as they deepen the kiss passionately every second as if nothing mattered in the world other than the two them.

Minho knew when it comes to Jisung he was not good with his words. He knew he might say stupid things without him even knowing he messed up. So now he's hoping, by this kiss, he can clearly convey what his heart truly wants to say.

The loud bell rang, snapping Jisung back to reality. He pushed Minho slightly causing the other to stop. "Minho, t-the bell." Jisung awkwardly avoids Minho's gaze as he shyly looks at his sweaty hands. He then pinched his palm lightly trying to see if it was all real and that Lee Minho was actually beside him and he just shared a passionate kiss with the man he was just dreaming the night before.

"Are you okay going to class?" Minho asked as he brushes Jisung's messy hair making the other flinch from his touch. His knees are still weak and he truly didn't want to leave but he knew consequences would happen if they skipped their classes and their friends, especially I.N, would very much worry.

Jisung just shyly nods as he awkwardly takes his bag and his broken board from his side, forcing himself to prop up as he let out a deep sigh.

Minho stood up quickly and helped the other stand up. "You look cute when your cheeks are red." Minho teased as he reaches for Jisung's cheeks and squeezes it making the other's face puff.