1

Minho's alarm went buzzing non stop that eventually woke him up from his deep sleep.

He groaned as he checked his phone and saw that it was 6:40 am already. He immediately got up and rushed to take a shower and to brush his teeth. He only has 20 minutes left to get to school.

Fortunately his school was just 5 mins away and he has a Hummer that he can drive to.

So much for the first day of school of his last year at JYP Academy.

He took 2 pieces of bread from their refrigerator and head out for the door

"Mom! I'm leaving!" shouted Minho while taking his car keys from the key rack.
"Okay Hon! Take care. Wait where's your brother?" his mother asked rushing to catch up to his son.

"I can't hear you! Bye mom." Minho said while closing the door behind him.

He started the engine and turned up the music to full blow. Bazzi's Mine was playing. His body voluntarily grooved to the beat of song.

As he entered the Academy, a big sign welcomed him.

Welcome students of JYP Academy of School Year 2020-2021!

He parked his car at his usual spot and saw his friend's car already there and are waiting for him.

"Now let's get this party started boys." Chan said while smirking.

Some students were already running to enter the building catching up to the school bell.

Being late at the first day of school isn't the best start anyway.

But Stray Kids is different. They are the school's most popular students afterall. Even teachers are fascinated by them. They are handsome, rich, talented and smart too.
Their group is composed of the following:

Bang Chan. The Leader. He's the most friendly of all. Everybody loves him because of his personality and his good looks. Students respect and adore him but are also afraid of him. He made the school a better place somehow. If he sees a person getting bullied, without a second thought he will help them immediately. This is the person you don't wanna mess with especially if you're on the wrong side. If he would run for school body president, he will definitely win.