Social Science II

1. If you are asked, which social science career /job do you prefer and why?

If I would to choose any social science career/job, I prefer Psychology, Why? because it really interest me to study the behavior of a person and to understand how the body and our mind work together. If I will have this kind of potential knowledge then I will be able to help people in their decision making to avoid stressful situations that led to depressions and suicidal thoughts (then I could save lives too).

2. Which social science career/ job do you think contributed a lot in the development of peoples life and society as a whole? why?

I think the social science career/job that contributed a lot in the development of peoples life and society is Economist because as we all know economists studies the relationship between a society's resources and its production or output it also help to shape a wide variety of policies like in tax laws, employment programs etc. Economist studies economic issues and it help the government to be able to know the strategies that they need to do to be able to achieve economic growth.

3. Which Social Science career/ job do you think has the least contribution in the development of peoples life and of the society? Why?

When you study social science career there would be a lot of jobs and great opportunities waiting for you, Those jobs have different positive contribution impact on the society and I think they are all important but the least contribution in the development of peoples life and of the society for me is being a Housing Officer because  it just work for local authorities or housing associations to manage rented accommodation including solving problems raised by tenants, organizing maintenance, allocating properties and dealing with payment issues not like the other social science careers.