Transactional Model of Communication

Studying transactional model of communication (and the models of communication) and being educated about this  processes and methods of communication will help us to increase personal impact that we can use to lead other people around us to higher level of excellence. Transactional model of communication is a model of communication where the people having interaction is consider as simultaneously both sender and receiver as long as the both person is always giving feedback to each other in the other hand transactional communication describe as the communication process itself.

 Communication is really a huge part of our daily lives and for me it helps me in different ways and aspects; one of that is being a student, transactional communication is really important for us students, personally it helps me to create relationship toward my  schoolmates and teachers by having interactions with them everyday it makes me feel more comfortable in school environment (as well as in online classes) and it allows me more to focus on my study and be able to form a bonding and friendship with them while learning. Transactional communication is also a key to sharing a good relationship with my family by this model of communication we are able to express our feelings towards one another, share happiness, sorrows and stories that keep us bonded and strong. 

Transactional communication helps me as well as a citizen in my community to engage in dialogue with other people and socialized with them. It also keeps me up to current events, stay informed to different news and issues to my community that we always should be aware of, aside from that it also help me to listen to others opinion and voice out my thought, having interactions with other people improves my personal skills and it helps me to grow as what i am today. In the future it will continue helping me as a professional to engage and build a shape self-concept and form intellectual alliances.