Social InterAction

What particular function of communication is supposed to catered inside homes of every family? 

For me the best function of communication that should catered inside homes is the Social Interaction especially to those family that have children because for me this communication function will help the children to build a strong foundation of communication and connection to other people surrounds them. When the children grow in the right socially interactive environment they will develop strong communication and language skills that they can use in their everyday living to socialize and interact with other people. It will also develop their social Intelligence , creativity and confidence. The early age of Social interaction  based on what I read is also a key factor in learning to speak effectively for clear communication. Social Interaction will not only help your children for Language development it will also help the parents to build a good bonding with their children aside from that, it will also help the children to develop their sense of self and to know themselves very well. Now a days an individual needs to be socially competent and have strong social learning skills for them to easily adapt their environment like in the future when they're in the working industry. So for me this is one of the best function of communication that should catered inside the homes of every family because this will not just help the children but also the parents to lessen the stress and problems they have since they had someone to talk too.  The Families are the first and most important influence on a child so when they grow in a family that have a great social interaction environment it will help their child to have a good character.