Embarrassing Moment

EPIC FAIL

For sure most of us have experienced some embarrassing moments of our life, even if it was a small incident such as being caught by teacher sleeping in class, falling from a chair or calling someone you don't know because you thought you know him/her. Likewise I also experienced some sort of unforgettable embarrassing moment in my life. Realizing what happened before will make as feel ashamed but sometimes it would also make us laugh after recalling the past embarrassing memories were not intended to do but happened.

Maybe for some people my embarrassing moment is not that embarrassing at all, compare to other's experiences, but for me I will never forget such incidents happened to me. One of those was happened back in 2019 , June to be exact. We were inside the Beper with my sister looking for some school supplies needed by my siblings for the start of their schooling. Everything turns to be okay, when we reached the cashier for payment. I was carried away that time, I forgot that I had put something in my underarm, yes I did and it was a pad of paper. At first the cashier didn't notice it as well as I am, I just waiting while my sister paying for the items and after that we move outside to leave the store and then we heard the guard's calling us , and that moment I just realized why? I just rushed inside the store to pay for the pad of paper and said "sorry I just carried away". I was really ashamed that time.

The second one was in my friends birthday, no! what i mean is after her birthday (sarcasm). My friend invited me for her birthday celebration, she sent me message in my Facebook and that time I am in my grandfather's farm with my relatives, when I go back in "bayan" . I opened my FB and read the message , I didn't notice that it was sent a day before. So what I did, I replied "wait for me", and she just send me laughing sticker and didn't even bothered to inform me. I changed my clothes and contact her on my way to her house, and then she told me that her birthday was yesterday. I was severely uncomfortable and just smile back at her and feel ashamed, so I said "sorry" and just explained what happened . And she said "its okay let just go somewhere else. That is really embarrassing honestly.

Recalling what happened before make me feel uncomfortable yet it also make me laugh by  sharing my terrible moments. Sometimes we should not be shy on those incidents, it was part of our memories, part of our life and well being and those memories make us who we are today.