Science Vs Bible

Is There any conflict or contradictory to what bible has taught us and what the social science is teaching us now? explain your position.

Old testament states that:

Genesis 1:28, KJV: "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

In Social science theory said:

"To increase the population in society is not a purpose of a family as a social institution"

My Ideas and opinion:

I believe in science and I also believe on what my religion taught me about the words of God and his creations, Honestly based on what I know there are really lots of conflict when you compare social science to the bible, one of the example is  Charles Darwin Theory about the origin of a human where he said that we were originated from the species of the  great apes and soon evolved on what we look now a days, However the bible said that we are made from dust created by God on his image. This is just one of the example of contradictory against Science and the bible like what the above example stated. For me we cant compare the past to the present because we are living in a different civilization, Yes, the God told his people to be fruitful and multiply because on that time there is just a little number of people and God wants them to spread all over the world to take care of his creation but of course the present days are different so we cannot compare them, Now a days we have lot of population that tend to ruin the earth, sad but that's the reality. Over all I still believe on what science teaching us however for me theory is not acceptable reason (like Bigbang theory etc.)  to change my believes that science is more accurate than what the bible taught me, because bible words is not a theory there are based on the ancient history of the value of human and the God's creation.