A Speech (Covid updates)

Imagine you are presidential spokenperson Harry P. Roque and you are going to create the manuscript by way of giving the general public the transition of quarantine status of the country amidst the Covid-19 pandemic

include the provinces that will undergo on the quarantine status, also include general guidelines to be followed by the general public once they are into such quarantine status already.

First of all , a pleasant morning to everyone, Again I am the presidential Spokenperson Harry Roque and I am here today to have an update about the current situation of Covid 19 here in our country. Lets start with the Updates with regards to the General Community Quarantine (GCQ). Based on the information we gathered from different Local Government Unit (LGU) leaders here in Metro Manila and other provinces the authorities announced that the General Community Quaratine (GCQ) has been extended in several regions of country until December 31 because of continued rise in coronavirus diseases cases. The implementation of this extension of quarantine has been implemented in the provinces of CALABARZON , the cities in Davao region, lanao del sur, Iloilo, Tacloban, Iligan and Davao Del Norte while the other region and rest of the country that was not mentioned will still remain under a modified General Community Quarantine (MGCQ).

And For the General Guidelines to be followed and must be followed by the public; wearing facemasks is still mandatory especially when you go outside for public transportation, markets, shopping malls and other private/public facilities. We should always practice caution and always keep social distancing, and I also want to update those who want to travel amidst the pandemic, travel is now permitted in GCQ and MGCQ regions within our country. But still the authorities likely to increase security measures at transport centers, including ports, and on long-distance passenger vessels nationwide, so we should always remember our safety guidelines and bring the needed documents (like PCR test) remain cooperative if stopped by authorities for security and health checks because this is not just for our safety but for the majority as well.

Now lets proceed to the Reported cases and updates for Covid-19 As of Thursday, December 10, 2020 today , we have been reported 445,540 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in total and 8,701 associated fatalities and 409,058 of total recoveries all around our country. For Addition curfew  is still remains at 12:00 am to 4:00 am mostly all the cities in Metro Manila except the city of Navotas where curfew is at 10:00 pm to 04:00 am. Further more lets remember to wear Mask, Maghugas (wash your hands), Umiwas (Avoid) because we aim na "ingatan ang buhay para sa hanapbuhay"

Goodmorning.