Effects of Covid-19

This Covid-19 pandemic affect billion of people around the world even here in our country, a lot of people had died because of the virus. Covid-19 has a big impact disruption in economy here in our country but even though we all suffering in the same challenges cause by this pandemic, I could still say that pandemic do not really affect all the sections of the society in the same way as the people living under penury does, who experience the worst. This Pandemic has been affecting not just the food system but also the small and big businesses and enterprises here in our country and because of that even the informal workers are affected because majority are lack of social protection, access to quality health care and those are the people that lost their job and the means to earn an income during lockdown and the sad part of these most of those people are living in lower and in the middle class of the society. Unlike those people in the high social class who can still provide for themselves and family amidst the pandemic especially about health security (they been prioritize because they have money) , people who are living under the poverty line ( especially the breadwinners) who lose their jobs, many of them are unable to provide and feed their families, and health security is a big problem.