Social Science

1.Gender inequality in the role of woman in a community and barangay-

Based on what I see in our community there are a really gender inequality especially in terms of providing the need of their family, like unequal involvement in household chores between men and women most of the time women are those who take care most of the household and taking care of their children while men are working to provide for the financial needs even sometimes women want to have a job, the basis of our community standard that man should provide because that is their responsibility becomes the barrier for women to do what they want especially when they already have their own family.

2. Woman are now working. Husband attending their children-

Like I said a while a go the community standard become the basis that man should be working and the interesting thing about  that many women feel it is fair and just that they handle more in the home than providing to their family and personal needs. But I also saw women that are working here in our community instead of their husbands maybe because of different reasons why they need to change their setup in living like our neighbor  she is working for her family because her husband had health issues.

3. Their are clear division and gap between rich and poor-

When we are going to include property and other forms of wealth of course there would be a big gap between rich and poor, most of the rich people lives in a subdivision while most of poor people here in our community lives in an ordinary residential areas. And I also saw disadvantages and advantages between being rich and poor especially when we experiencing calamities here in our area the Leaders in our barangay have different approach when it comes to rich and poor community and we all know that sometime when it comes to this kind of situations the status in life really matters.

4. The presence of judgmental people in the community-

This is not just an issue in my community but also issue all over the world because we live in this era where anyone is ready to judge at anytime, anyplace and any person. And I admit that even I sometimes tend to judge a person. In our community I can say that there are less presence of judgmental people I guess because we live in more private and quiet area than the other people who live in public residencies where there are lot of gossips that lead to fighting between neighbors.

5. Which one is dominant in number the working class or bussinessman-