Competition among Business

Being a Filipino and looking forward to put up a business soon, how you will show healthy competition among business owners?

There are lots of business that being build and rise now a days especially we are living in a modern and innovative era were technology is widely used. Even the strategies of the owner of certain businesses they applying different and somehow unique ways to promote their product and of course with the influence of  social media and the internet in general. 

If I were to put up a business soon, how will I show healthy competition among other business owner? well the most important thing to consider first is the knowledge to manage your own business and having the idea how you will work for it, every idea should be planned, that is where every journey starts. Even promoting your business or product in the market industry, you should be wise and everything should always be planned. Every little competition can be healthy thing, as long as you just focusing on your passion which is managing your business because sometimes eagerness to be on top of your competitors might be the link to failure of your business. However by being passionate and wise owner and creating a competitive edge it significantly could increase your chance on coming out on top.