Rites of Zhou

Rites of zhou 

 The Zhou is one of the chinese dynasty And the main idea that introduced by Zhou Dynasty was the "Mandate of Heaven" , it was a concept that taught the leaders to have the authorities to rule from the Gods, Zhou had a book that include the idea and concept about the rites of zhou. What is the rite of zhou? It was a work on organizational theory. The rites of Zhou was listed from a different chapters in book history of chinese more on along with other Dynasties and was included from the book of rites , etiquette and ceremonials. The Rites of Zhou was also listed Among the classic of Confusianism, as one of the three rituals of texts. One of the main content of the book was about the Authorities ( person listed who were involved in the whole history of this book) like Liu Xin (the first editor of the book) , this book (Rites of Zhou) was appeared in the middle of the 2nd century BC, like I said a while ago it is one of the classics of confusianism and used as a substitute for the long-lost sixth work, which is the Classic of Music. The other content of the book were the six chapter ;Offices of the Heaven that was about on general governance; Office of Winter about the population, territory, and agriculture. Office of Autumn that tackled more on justice;Offices of Summer that was about the army;Offices of Spring on education as well as social and religious institutions; and lastly the Offices of Earth that was about taxation and division of land . The book also included informations about record of trades and Bibliography as well.