Chapter 28

December 26, 2020
Saturday
4:00 am

~ Rosanna's POV~

I heard the sound of my alarm clock ringing, it turned off, and felt Stefano attacking my face with kiss. I opened my eyes, he pulled away, smiled at me and said " Good morning sleeping beauty. "

I smiled back and said " Good morning. * Groan, rest my head on his chest* I don't want to get up. "

He wrapped his arms around me and said " Want me to help you clean? "

" No, it's okay. I'm still sleepy. Can you wake me up in 2 or 3 minutes? "

" Sure, but no more than that. "

" Thank you. "

He kissed my hair and said " You're welcome. "

- 3 Minutes Later -

" Rose, Rose get up. "

I groaned, he lightly shooked him, I opened my eyes, looked at him, he kissed my forehead. I said " I gotta get up. Go back to sleep. "

" I'm fine. "

We got out of bed, fixed it, we walked to the bathroom and freshen up. I grabbed my stuff, we walked out of his house to my car, I looked at Stefano and he said " Drive safely. "

" I will. "

He pullled me in for a hug, I hugged him back, and he pulled away from the hug. Stefano leaned in, kissed my lips and I kissed him back.

He pulled me close to him, pulled away from the kiss, and kissed my forehead. Pulled away, looked at me and said " I love you. "

" I love you too. "

He opened the drivers door for me, I stepped in, and he closed the door behind me. I buckled in my seatbelt, turned on the engine, and he knocked on the window.

I lower the window, he said " I want another kiss. "

He kissed me, I kissed him back, and we pulled away from the kiss. He smiled at me and said " Text or call me when you get there. "

" I will. "

" I love you. "

" I love you too. "

He gave me another kiss, I drove off and I am on my way home.

**

I am here at home, made a quick text to Stefano and tell him that I arrived at home. Walked over to the guest bedroom, walked to the closet, and took out Stefano's clothes.

Walked over to my closet, put his clothes away, walked back to the guest bedroom, and start cleaning.

**

I am done cleaning the whole house, I walked over to my bedroom, charge my phone and do my routine. Walked out of my bathroom wearing this:

 Walked out of my bathroom wearing this: