Chapter 68

March 29, 2021
Monday
8:30 am

~ Rosanna's POV ~

I woke up by the feeling of Stefano caressing my cheek and a kiss on my forehead. When he saw that I am awake, he smiled at me and said " Buongiorno. "

I smiled back and said " Buongiorno. "

He kissed my forehead, pulled away, looked at me and said " How did you sleep? "

" I slept great. What about you? "

" I slept wonderful. "

I kissed his chest, rest my head on his chest, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my hair. " How you feeling? "

" Good. "

He kissed my hair again and said " I love you. "

" I love you too. "

" Let's go take a bath. "

" I don't wanna get out of bed, you're so warm. "

" You are too, come on Rose. "

I let out a sigh and said " Fine. "

We got off the bed, do our routine, walked out of the bathroom and I am wearing this:

I am putting on my earrings, I looked at Stefano through the mirror, he walked behind me, and wrapped his arms around my waist

" I didn't get my morning kiss. "

I turned my head to look at him, kissed his lips, and he kissed me back. Pulled away from the kiss, kissed my forehead and I cupped his face with my hands.

" Let me cover up your hickies. " I said.

He lift me up, walked over to the bathroom, and set me down on the counter. I grabbed the foundation that is his shade and covered up his hickies.

Once I am done, Stefano looked into my eyes, leaned in and kissed my lips. I kissed him back, he pulled away from the kiss, looked at me and said " Let me cover up yours. "

" Okay. "

He grabbed my foundation, covered up my hickies, and once he is done he kissed my forehead, looked at me and said " All done. "

He helped me down, I looked at him and said " Stef? "

" Yeah? "