Chapter 14

December 5, 2020
Saturday
8:00 am

~ Rosanna's POV~

I woke up, got off the bed, walked to the bathroom and do my routine. Walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

Walked out of my bedroom to the kitchen, made myself something to eat

I am now in my house. I slept really good, it's pretty quiet which I love. No more moaning and walls banging.

I have a lot to unpack, put away, also the things that I bought on Black Friday and Cyber Monday are going to come here.

So I need to be here for that, the thing that I forgot to get are groceries. I'm getting tierd of buying take out.

I grabbed my stuff, walked out of my house to my car. Stepped in, drove off and I am on my way to the grocery store.

**

I am here at home putting the groceries away, once I am done with that I get started on making myself something to eat. I am done eating, heard the doorbell rang.

Walked over to the front door, opened it. Saw a delivery man, greeted him, he gave me the packages.

I thanked him, he walked away. I walked inside the house, closed the door behind me. Walked over to the kitchen, set the packages down on the island.

Opened it, grabbed the stuff that I bought for the kitchen, clean it and put it away.

The doorbell rang, I walked over to the door, opened the door, Luca smiled at me and said " Hey Ro. "

" Hey Luc, come in. "

I stepped aside, he walked in. I closed the door behind him, I looked at him and said " Can I get you anything to drink? "

" Water with ice please. "

I nod my head and said " Sure. "

We walked over to the kitchen, Luca sat down on the bar stool. I served Luca some water and gave it to him. He thanked me and took a sip out of his drink.

He set the cup on the island, he gave me a fat envelope and said " I sold all of your stuff, here's the money. "

I grabbed the envelope, looked at the money and said " Wow, that much? "

He nod his head and said " Yup, everyone loved your stuff. "

" I hope you gave them a good price for them and not over charge them. "