Chapter 53

January 23, 2021
Saturday
8:00 am

~ Rosanna's POV~

I woke up by the sound of Stefano's alarm clock ringing, he turned it off, and I felt him shooked me gently.

" Wake up sleeping beauty. Time to get up. "

I let out a groan and he said " Don't make me drag you out of bed. "

" Fine. I'm up. "

I looked at him, he smiled at me and said " Good morning sleeping beauty. "

" Good morning. "

He kissed my forehead, pulled away, looked at me and said " How did you slept? "

" Good, how did you slept? "

" I slept good, was I rough with you last night? "

I blushed and said " Not gonna lie, I love it when you're rough with me. "

He smiled and said " Yeah? "

I nod my head and he said " Maybe I should be rough with you more often. "

" Maybe you should. "

He kissed my forehead again, pulled away, looked at me and said " Come on, let's go get ready. "

We got off the bed, do our routine, walked out of his bathroom and I am wearing this:

I drew the Mickey Mouse on my pants, I loved how it turned out, Stefano looked at my outfit and said " Awww, you look adorable

I drew the Mickey Mouse on my pants, I loved how it turned out, Stefano looked at my outfit and said " Awww, you look adorable. "

I smiled at him and said " Thank you, you look good as always. "

He smiled back and said " Thank you. "

We grabbed our stuff, I grabbed my Minnie Mouse ears and my crossover bag. We walked out of his bedroom to the kitchen. Angela is cooking, she looked at us and said " Good morning you two. "

" Good morning. " Stefano and I said.

" How did you two slept? "

" Good. " Stefano and I said.

" How did you slept? " I said.

" I slept good but I heard banging sounds on the wall. What was that? "

Stefano and I fucking in the bed and that was the headboard banging on the wall...

" Um, there was a spider so I told Stefano to hit it. "

Yeah, hit it..

Stefano nod his head and said " Yeah, I hit it.. Real good.. "

" Hmm.. Okay.. "

I cleared my throat and said " Do you need help? "

Angela told me what I can do, I nod my head, and she turned her back to me to the stove. I looked at Stefano, wacked his arm, he rubbed his arm and said " What did I do. "