Chapter 73 🔥

~ Rosanna's POV ~

I stripped for him slowly, he looked at me up and down, I walked over to him, and straddled his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulled me close to him, and kissed my lips.

I kissed him back, our tongues fought for dominance, he won, and squeezed my left ass cheek. Spanked it which caused me to moan against the kiss and grind on him a little.

He pulled away from the kiss, kissed the left side of my neck, and felt him got hard underneath me. He spanked my ass again, pulled away from my neck, and looked at me.

I cupped his face with my hands, kissed his lips and he kissed me back. I grind onto him a little faster, he moaned against the kiss, I pulled away from the kiss, and he took off my bra.

Threw it across the room, cupped my boobs, squeezed them and he mumbled " Oh fuck... "

He looked at me, kissed my lips, I kissed him back, and with his thumbs he gently circled my nipples. He softly pulled them which caused me to let out a moan against the kiss, pulled away from the kiss, licked and sucked on my left nipple.

I let out a moan, run my fingers through his hair, and gently pulled on it. Continued to grind on him, his mouth left my boob with a pop and did the same attention to my right nipple.

" Oh fuck.. " I let out a moan.

His mouth left my boob with a pop, looked at me and said " Stand up for me. "

I nod my head, get off him, he got off the office chair, and stand in front of me. Lift me up, I wrapped my legs around his torso, he walked, and laid me down on a table.

We kissed, he bring his hand under my thong and rubbed my clothed clit. I moaned against the kiss, he pulled away, moved my thong to the side, and insert two fingers inside me.

He licked, sucked on my left nipple, I run my fingers through his hair, and gently pulled on it. His mouth left my boob with a pop, pulled his fingers away from my pussy, and looked at me with hunger in his eyes.

Bring his fingers to his mouth, licked and sucked on them, I bite down my bottom lip, he took off my thong, and threw it across the room.

Be sat down on his office chair, leaned in, kissed my inner thighs and I moaned. Spread my pussy lips open, licked my clit, I bring my hand to his hair and yanked on it gently.

He looked up at me, I leaned my back, let out a moan, and his insert his tongue inside me, bob his head back and forth.

" Oh fuck, yes Daddy. "

He pulled away from my pussy, bring his right hand to his lips, he licked and sucked on his fingers. Bring his fingers to my entrance, insert them inside me, I let out a gasp, and he thrust my fingers.

I moaned, he kissed my inner thighs, licked and sucked on my clit.

" Oh my God. "

His fingers go in deeper and faster, removed his mouth from my clit, and bring his free hand to my clit. Rubbed it fast, the wetness of my pussy echoed the room, I arched my back, and my legs began to shake.

I breathe heavily and moaned his name loud. A few minutes later, I said " I'm going to cum. "

" Cum for me. "

I cummed on his fingers, he pulled his fingers out, and bring them to his lips. Licked and sucked my cum off his fingers, I catched my breath, he looked at me, leaned in, and kissed my lips.

I kissed him back. pulled away from the kiss, looked at him and said " Let me return the favor. "

He helped me off the desk, I stand in front of him, slowly unbuttoned his shirt, and threw it across the room. I bring my hands to his chest, my hands go up and down and kissed his lips.