Chapter 22

December 23, 2020
Wednesday
8:30 am

~ Rosanna's POV~

" Oh my God.. Stef... " I moaned.

" You like that baby? " He go faster.

I fist the bed sheets, let out a loud moan and said " Yes, please don't stop. "

* Dream over *

I woke up, looked at the ceiling, I let out a sigh, catched my breath, and closed my eyes. Pressed my thighs together, bite my bottom lip, and opened my eyes.

Did I just dreamt about Stefano and I had sex? * Gasp*

I've never felt like this before.. I feel tingly down there.. What does this mean?

I let out another sigh, got off the bed, walked over to the bathroom and do my routine. I walked out of the bathroom wearing this:

Grabbed my stuff and walked out of my bedroom to the front door

Grabbed my stuff and walked out of my bedroom to the front door. Grabbed my keys, walked out of my house, stepped in my car and I am on my way to the grocery store.

**

I am here at home, putting the groceries away. Once I am done, I get started on making myself something to eat.

Today around 3, I am going out on a date with Giovanni. To be honest, I really don't want to go, but I don't want to be mean.

Oh how I wish that my brother didn't set me and Stefano up with other people..

**

~ Ariana's POV ~

I am here in my house with my boy toy, we just finished our sex session. He is good, but not as good as Stefano.

Oh how much I miss him. I try to go to his house but he changed his password to his gate. I tried every number I could think of but it won't open.

I can't believe he locked me out! Who does he think he is?! I even tried to go visit him at his work but they always tell me that he is on a meeting.

The only time that I saw him was at the beach when he called me a slut. Me? A slut?

No, I am not a slut. I'm anything but a slut. The one who is a slut is Rosanna.

~ Rosanna's POV ~

It is 2:30 in the afternoon, I better go get ready for the date that I don't want to go. I walked over to my bedroom, my phone dinged, took my phone out of my pocket, and saw a message from Stefano: