Chapter 56 🔥

~ Rosanna's POV~

We are here in my house, I looked at him and said " Follow me. "

I grabbed his hand, we walked over to my bedroom, I looked at him and said " I got a surprise for you. "

" What is it? "

" Sit down on the bed and close your eyes. "

" Okay. " He walked over to the bed, sat down and closed his eyes.

" No peeking. "

" Okay. "

I walked over to the bathroom, locked the door behind me, grabbed the bag that I left on the floor that has my lingerie and changed into it.

Freshen up, I unlocked the door, sticked my head out and looked at Stefano, he has his hands covering his eyes, I walked out of the bathroom and closed the door behind me

Walked over to him, stand in front of him and said " Okay, you can know open your eyes. "

He took his hands away from his eyes, looked at me up and down, and gulped.

I twirled slowly, looked at him and said " What do you think? "

" I love it. Come here. "

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulled me close to him and I straddled his lap. Cupped his face with my hands, leaned in and kissed his lips.

Stefano kissed me back, our tongues fought for dominance and he won. His hands went down to my ass cheeks, squeezed them and spanked my left ass cheek.

I moaned against the kiss, he spanked my right ass cheek, I grind on him, and felt his hardness underneath me. He moaned against the kiss, spanked my left ass cheek and I moaned against the kiss.

He pulled away from the kiss, kissed the left side of my neck, and sucked on the skin. I grind on him a little faster, he spanked my right ass cheek and I bite my bottom lip.

He pulled away from my neck, looked at me, kissed my lips and I kissed him back. He deepened the kiss, pulled me close to him, and bring his hands to my covered boobs.

Squeezed them, I moaned against the kiss, Stefano pulled away from the kiss and gently bite on my bottom lip. Pulled on it, let it go, and my lip slapped back in place.

He looked at me and said " Let's take this off. "

He pulled his hands away from my boobs, bring his right hand to my back, and unclipped the bra. Looked at my bare boobs, bite his bottom lip, looked at me, and kissed my lips.

I kissed him back, grind faster, we both moaned against the kiss and he pulled away from the kiss. He cupped my boobs with his hands, squeezed them and pulled on my nipples.

I moaned, kissed my boobs, and licked my left nipple. Blew air on it which caused it to get hard, I moaned again and said " Oh fuck, Daddy. "

He closed his mouth, sucked on my nipple, and I grind on him a little faster. He moaned against my boob, I bring my hand to the back of his head and pulled on his hair.