Chapter 61

March 6, 2021
Saturday
8:20 am

~ Rosanna's POV ~

I woke up, got off the, do my routine and walked out of my bathroom wearing this:

( A/n: Without the hat. )

Grabbed my stuff, walked out of my bedroom, heard the front door opened, and saw Stefano walked in the house. He closed the door behind him, walked over to me, smiled and said " Hey beautiful. "

I smiled at him and said " Hey. "

" You look beautiful. "

" Thank you. "

He kissed my lips, I kissed him back, he pulled away, looked at me and said " How are you feeling? "

Day 6 of me taking birth control. Every day he always asks me am I feeling okay, I found it cute that he's concern.

" Good. "

He nod his head and said " Okay, just wondering. When these 10 days are over, I'm going to fuck you so hard. "

I blushed hard and he said " You ready to go? "

I nod my head and said " Yeah, let's go. "

We walked out of my house to his car, we stepped in and we are on our way to go eat. We are here at the restaurant already ordered our food, I looked at Stefano and said " I have decided that I am going to visit my Mom. "

He nod his head and said " When are you going? "

" On the 29th and come back on the 3rd. That's my spring break. I just need to get tickets. "

" You want me to make a reservation to a hotel? "

I shooked my head and said " I know my Mom, she would offer us to stay at her house. You know how she is. "

He nod his head and said " Yeah, you're right. If you ever feel uncomfortable, let me know and I will make a reservation for a hotel. Okay? "

" Okay. "

The waitress came to our table with our food, we thanked her, she walked away and we begin to eat.

A few minutes later, my phone dinged and looked at the message that my Mom send me:

Mom: Hey Ro, have you decided if you're gonna come?

Me: Yes, I have. I decided that I am going to come.

Mom: That's great news! I'm so happy that you're going to come. Is Francesco coming to?

Me: Yeah he is along with Stefano.

Mom: When are you guys coming?

Me: On the 29th.

Mom: Can't wait. See you guys there!