Chapter 23 🔥

~ Rosanna's POV~

Stefano pulled his hands away from my face, hovered me, and pulled away from the kiss. Looked at me, he took off his shirt, and threw it across the room.

I licked my lips, blushed, he smirked at me and said " You like what you see? "

I nod my head and said " Yes. "

He lean in, kissed my lips, and I kissed him back. He grabbed my legs, and wrapped them around his torso. Our tongues fought for dominance and he pulled away from the kiss.

Lightly bite my bottom lip and he pulled it which caused me to let out a moan. He let go of my lip and it slapped back in place, lean down, and kissed the left side of my neck.

I bring my hands to his back, run my hands up and down, bring my hands up to his head. Run my fingers through his hair, Stefano licked my neck, sucked on the skin and I let out a low moan.

He pulled away from my neck, kissed my lips, and I kissed him back. I sucked on his tongue, he let a groan, and I pulled away. Looked at him, he has lust in his eyes and said " You're so sexy Rose.. "

I smiled and said " I am? "

He nod his head and said " Yes you are. "

" C-Can you take this off me? It's starting to get hot in here. "

" Sure. "

He removed my legs from his torso, I sat up, lift up my arms, and he took off my hoodie dress. Threw it across the room, looked at me and said " Oh fuck... "

I am wearing a light pink lace bra and thong. I blushed and he said " You're so perfect. "

He lick his lips and I said " Can I straddle your lap? "

He nod his head and said " Sure. "

He sat down next to me, I straddle his lap, he looked down on my cleavage and mumbled " Oh fuckk... "

" Like what you see? "

He looked at me and said " Yes, I love what I see. "

He kissed my lips, I kissed him back, and he pulled away from the kiss. Kissed the right side of my neck, his hands went down to my ass, he spanked and squeeze my left ass cheek.

I let out a moan, he pulled away from my neck, looked at me and said " Remember your safe word. "

" Okay. "

He looked down at my chest and I said " Touch them, I know you want too. "

He looked at me and said " You sure? "

" Yes. "

He bring his hands to my boobs and said " They're so.. Big.. Fuck.. " he squeezed my boobs, circled them around.

I lean my head back and said " Oh my.. " and let out a moan.

" How does it feel Rose? "

" So good Stef. "

He lean down, kissed my cleavage, licked the skin, and run my fingers through his hair. Gently pulled on it and he let out a moan which vibrated my left boob.