Chapter 47

January 14, 2021
Thursday
3:00 am

~ Rosanna's POV~

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock ringing, I turned it off, got off the bed to freshen up, once I am done, I grabbed my stuff and put on my jacket.

Walked out of my house to my car, stepped in, drove off and I am on my way to the airport to pick up Stefano.

**

I am here in the airport waiting for Stefano, I looking around to see if he's coming. I got out my phone from my jacket pocket and looked at the time.

Stefano would be here by now.

Put my phone back in my jacket pocket, saw Stefano walking pushing his suitcase. He looked at me, smiled, I smiled back and we speed walked over to each other.

I jumped on his arms, he wrapped his arms around me, I wrapped my legs around his torso, and he twirled us around.

He stopped, kissed my temple 4 times, I moved my head away from his shoulder, and looked at him. Leaned in, kissed his lips, he kissed me back, I pulled away from the kiss, looked at him, smiled and said " I missed you so much. "

" I missed you more. " He leaned in, kissed my lips and I kissed him back.

He pulled away from the kiss, put me down. I wrapped my arms around his waist, and rest my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me, and rocked us back and forth.

He kissed my hair 6 times, he pulled his lips away from my hair and said " I love you. "

I pulled my head away from his chest, looked at him, smiled and said " I love you more. "

" Not possible. " He leaned down, kissed my lips and I kissed him back.

I pulled away from the kiss, looked at him and said " Let's go. "

He nod his head, grabbed his suitcase and we walked over to my car, " How was the business trip? "

" It was good, got a lot of stuff done. "

I nod my head and said " How was your flight? "

" It was alright, I slept through the whole flight. I missed cuddling with you. "

" Me too. It doesn't feel the same. "

I opened my trunk, he looked at me and said " I bought you some stuff. "

" You didn't have to. "

" I want to. " He put in his suitcase and closed the trunk.

He looked at me and said " You're gonna love it. "

" What is it? "

" You're gonna have to wait and see when we get to your house. "

" Oh come on. " I pout my bottom lip.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, he leaned down and kissed my lips. I kissed him back, he pulled away, looked at me and said " Sorry Rose, you're gonna have to wait. "

" Okay. "

He kissed my forehead, pulled away, looked at me and said " Come on, let's go. "

I nod my head, we stepped in, I drove off and we are on our way to my house. Stefano grabbed my hand, intertwined our fingers, bring our hands up, and kissed the back of my hand.

Pulled my hand away from his lips, set our hands down on his lap and we sang along to the songs playing through the speakers.

Ugh I missed him so much!