Chapter 71

April 2, 2021
Friday
8:00 am

~ Rosanna's POV ~

I woke up by the feeling of Stefano playing with my hair, once he saw me he kissed my forehead. Pulled away, looked at me and said " Good morning beautiful. "

" Good morning. "

He kissed my forehead again, we get off the bed, do our routine, walked out of the bathroom and I am wearing this:

We grabbed our phones, I grabbed my purse, and we walked out of the house to Stefano's car. We stepped in, he drove off, grabbed my hand, and intertwined our fingers. He bring our hands up and kissed the back of my hand.

Today is our last day here and all I wanted to do was spend time with Stefano. A few days ago I spend time with my family, I helped my Mom with the nursery. It looked so cute.

A few minutes later, we arrived at a restaurant, we found a table outside, and we ordered our food. I looked around and said " This is a really cute restaurant. "

" Yeah, Angela told me all about it. So I decided we can go there and check it out. "

A few minutes later, we are done eating, Stefano decided to take me out shopping, he said that he's going to spoil me. I kept telling him no, but he doesn't take no for a answer.

**

We are here at the last store, Stefano is with me in the dressing room, I am putting on a dress, I looked at him and said " What do you think? "

He looked at me, bite his bottom lip, and said " You look beautiful. "

I walked over to him, wrapped my hand on his jaw, and tilt his head back. Kissed his lips, he kissed me back, wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me close to him.

I straddled his lap, he deepen the kiss, pulled away, looked at me and said " Let's get going before we do something in here. "

I don't mind.. Sounds kinda kinky..

I changed back to my clothes, grabbed the clothes that I'm going to take. We walked out of the dressing room, a woman gave us a look, I gave her a look back and we walked to the check out.

Stefano paid for my stuff, we walked out of the store, I looked at him and said " Thank you for buying my things. "

He smiled at me, kissed my temple and said " You're welcome. I love spoiling my Rose. "

**

We've been to a lot of places, we are having so much fun. Stefano is going to take me out to dinner. We are here at Stefano's house, walked over to his bedroom and get ready.

Once we are done, I grabbed my purse and phone, we walked out of the house to his car. We are on our way, I don't even know where we are going. Stefano doesn't want to tell me and told me that it's a surprise.

A few minutes later, Stefano looked at me and said " We are close. Are you ready? "

" Yeah. "

We arrived, I gasped at what I saw, we are here at the beach and noticed that nobody is here. In the middle there's a table for two, candles and red roses all over the sand. We stepped out of the car, I looked at Stefano and said " Aww, Stef. "

I hugged him, he hugged me back, I kissed him, and he kissed me back. I pulled away, we walked to the sand, I took off my heels and he took off his shoes.

We walked over to the table, sat down on the chairs, I looked around and said " I love it. "

He smiled at me and said " I'm glad you love it. "

Raffaele walked over to us holding a tray of food and Angela is holding the wine. I smiled at them and said " Hey guys. "

" Hey. " They said.

" You look beautiful. " Angela said to me.

I smile at her and said " Thank you, you look gorgeous as always. "

She smiled back at me and said " Thank you. "

Raffaele set our food down, Angela poured the wine, I saw Alberto walking over over us holding a single red rose, he looked at me and said " Here you go. "

I smiled at him, grabbed the rose and said " Aww, you're so sweet. * Hugged him * Thank you. "

He hugged me back and said " You're welcome. "

We pulled away from the hug, he looked at me and said " You look pretty. "

" Thank you. "

" She does, does she? " Stefano said to him.

Alberto nod his head and Raffaele said " Well, we'll let you guys enjoy your night. "

" Enjoy. " Angela said.

" Thank you. "

Raffaele hold Alberto's hand, they said bye to us and left, I looked at the food and said " This looks so delicious. "

" It really does. Let's eat. "

We ate our food, I drank the wine, it taste really sweet and fruity. " How does the wine taste? "

" It taste really good. I love it. "

Once we are done eating, Stefano looked at me and said " Wanna dance? "

" Sure. "

We got off the chairs, he took his phone out, played a song, and we begin to dance. We kissed here and there, I rest my head on his chest and he said " I love you. "

" I love you too. "

**

We are here in Stefano's house packing our stuff, I am a little sad. I'm going to miss everyone but excited to be back home, Stefano looked at me and said " After this, wanna go to the hot tub? "

" Oh yeah. "

**

We are here at the hot tub, I noticed Stefano is looking at me, I looked at him in confusion and said " What? "

He shooked his head and said " Nothing, just checking out my beautiful girlfriend. "

I blushed and said " Stop. "

He smiled and said " What? Its true, my girlfriend is beautiful
Why would I lie? "

I cupped his face with my hands, kissed his lips, and he kissed me back. I straddled his lap, we deepen the kiss, he wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me close to him.

I pulled away from the kiss, rest my head on his shoulder, kissed his neck, he kissed my hair and said " My beautiful little Rose. "

I love it when he calls me that.

Words: 1,060