Chapter 69

March 30, 2021
Tuesday
8:40 am

~ Rosanna's POV ~

I woke up by the feeling of Stefano caressing my cheek, once he noticed that I am awake, he leaned in and kissed my forehead. Pulled away, looked at me and said " Good morning Rose. "

" Good morning. "

Stefano kissed my forehead, pulled away, looked at me and said " How did you slept? "

" Good, what about you? "

He kissed my forehead again, looked at me and said " I slept good as well. "

" Let's go get ready. "

We got off the bed, do our routine, we walked out of the bathroom and I am wearing this:

We grabbed our phones, walked to the kitchen, Stefano played music and we get started on cooking

We grabbed our phones, walked to the kitchen, Stefano played music and we get started on cooking. A few minutes later, Francesco walked in the kitchen holding his laptop.

" Good morning you two. "

" Good morning. " We said to him.

He sat down on the bar stool, looked down on his laptop, I looked at him and said " What are you doing? "

He looked at me and said " Buying my plane ticket. "

Francesco is leaving tomorrow, Stefano looked at him and said " You can take my jet. "

Francesco shooked his head and said " No, that's fine. You don't have to. "

" I want to, I'm not taking no for an answer. "

" Alright, thanks. "

**

We are done eating, Francesco looked at us and said " Are you guys ready for the party? "

" Yes. " Stefano and I said.

We grabbed our presents for my Mom, walked out of the house to Stefano's car and we are on our way to the party.

A few minutes, we are here at the party, greeted everyone, and put our presents in the table with all the other presents.

My Mom smiled at us and said " You came! "

I smiled at my Mom and said " Happy birthday Mom. "

She smiled back at me and said " Thank you. "

Francesco and Stefano told my Mom happy birthday, my grandparents were happy to see Stefano and they were also happy when they found out that we are dating.

A few minutes later, I catched up with my cousins, I haven't talked to them in person for a long time. It's a good thing that we still kept in contact with each other.

" Rosanna.. Hi.. "

I turned around, looked at Giana, fake smiled at her and said " Giana, hi. "

" You look... great.. "